Chapter Thirteen

Carlos' POV

     Seeing Eli with that bartender spiked what I'll call a savage desire in me, it made me want to drag him out of that bar and tie him up and lock him up in a tower that is buried deep in the forest, and buy a dragon to guard  the tower,

wait that's just creepy and where the heck will I get a dragon.
I was thrown out of my thoughts by me stumbling and I was just in time to get a grip on myself.
Fortunately I didn't meet the floor,
I noticed we were  already at the parking lot, I turned to see Eli glaring at me.

"what is wrong with you?", he growled at me.

"I should be asking you that", really? he was angry at me when he was busy flirting with another guy in front of his mate, and his angry with me , " what is wrong with you",  I growled back at him .

Unable to bear it anymore, I asked him the million dollar question
"Who was that guy"

"how is that more important than you trying to break my wrist anyway he is nobody, I just met him today" ,Eli said still looking peeved.

"Didn't look like nobody to me ", I grumbled.

Eli looked like he realized something immediately his demeanor and facial expression changed he looked at me slyly,  he smirked and walked closer to me .

"so, " he started dragging his finger down my torso to stop at naval, making me suck in a breath, he smirked again ,"you are jealous"

So that's what he was on about, and he just noticed it now

"Of course am jealous ",I replied

He looked surprised that I admitted it.
Then he giggled, I mean I never expected that kind of sound from him it was nice to hear.

"you know, am the one that was actually jealous ", he said shyly.

"You, why? ",I asked looking at him surprised

"well we're being all Chumy and touchy with Annie, and instead of us having a date it seemed like it was you guys that was on a date and not to talk of she is your ex girlfriend and I know how difficult it is being with me and am not aggreable like Annie ", he said looking down and I can tell he was feeling embarrassed.
And for him to tell me this meant that it affected him more than he let on.

Any trace of anger I had left could not survive those words.

I lifted his face to mine determined to clear his doubts.

"Eli I will never leave you for anyone no matter how difficult you are being, and I don't need you to be anyone, you are you, and I love you for that, I know its too soon but that's how I feel and it will never change, now and never, and you don't have to say it back now ,but just know that you have me and am never going to let you go " , with that I pecked him softly on the lips.

"yeah? " , I knew what he was asking.

"Yes".

"And need I remind you that you literally have my life in your hands and that if I leave you, I will literally die, I don't know about you Eli but I am to handsome to die " , I said jokingly

He chuckled looking happier than I have ever seen him.

"Common let's get you home", I told him smiling as we made our way to the car.
But then I stopped " Where's Annie" ,I asked looking around.

Eli shrugged.

I shrugged back, I just hope she alright.

#########

As I had just finished seeing Eli to the door and receiving a goodbye kiss  initiated by Eli for the first time.
I was just starting to make my way back home on foot,  because I had insisted to see Eli off and now I doubted the choice because of the biting cold.

"Elder Rodriguez "

A voice said quickly stopping my lamenting .

I turned hoping to see someone but I couldn't see anyone in the darkness  and even with my werewolf senses and Elder genes I couldn't make out anyone, not it was surprising this it was very well into the night so most have been long asleep. I wonder if am going crazy.

"Don't worry you are still sane, but you won't see me " ,the voice said as if hearing my thoughts.

" Elder Carlos a great change is coming and it will be revolutionary it will change the order that we know now and it will bring the werewolf species to new heights, and for this to happen we need you, come to the edge of this packs territory  at sun down tomorrow and come alone ,we will be waiting " .

At that moment I knew that it had to do with the rogue gatherings and kidnappings, the voice had gone it was just him standing in the middle of the street in the wee hours of the morning wondering what the hell is just going on.

A/N:  am sorry it's short this is the best I could do, updates maybe irregular, but I will try.

U know the drill.

Love you 😘