Chapter Fifteen

Carlos' POV

"Carlos? ",

    I turned to see Eli looking at me shocked like he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

A snarl came from the Elder who  was in charge of the meeting ,he looked to his subordinate ,another Elder ,those were the only Elders present in this meeting , he nodded.

Immediately the subordinate changed into his wolf form, and lunged at Eli, fangs were barred ready strike at Eli who was not even aware of the imminent danger. 

Without wasting time, I shifted and charged at the Elder, I lunged at his side trowing him of his track.

He hit the ground with a loud thud, but he soon found his feet and bristled as if warning me off, he looked towards Eli, his eyes blazed over with a hunger for a blood that he was definitely not getting.

Before he could think of attacking again I step in front of his line of sight,  I snarled loudly at him, I could feel my anger building up at the thought of someone harming my mate.  I could see some wolves flinch at the tone of my voice.

The Elder looked back at his partner, wondering whether to attack or not, he better pray his partner chooses wisely, because anyone who lays a hand on my mate is going to curse the day he was born.

But his partner spoke as soon as he looked at him.

"Come Felix, you do not want to fight a Rodriguez for his mate", he drawled,  he looked at me," This is very unexpected, and odd pairing if you ask me, I really hoped it would not turn out this way ,  you know you will bear the consequences, till next time Carlos ",  with that he shifted and he and his partner ran into the forest opposite our boundary, with his exit other wolves left too,  I sighed deeply.

I turned to be hit with the full force of Eli glare,  I walked towards him and tried to give a lick on the nose, but he swiped at me angrily with his paw grazing my arm, then turned and ran towards the pack land, running past the few members of the pack he had come with.

They all looked at me in question but ignored them and nodded towards the direction Eli had ran telling them to follow, they hesitated at first then nodded.

#######

When we reached the pack office building, that held the alpha's office, we shifted back and where each given shorts so as to cover our nakedness and marched towards Eli office, I could feel the anger already.

Oh boy, how the hell am I going to survive this.

As soon as I opened the door, we heard growling,  we walked in to see Eli looking like he wanted to strangle something, hopefully not me.

"What did you think you were doing", came his first words.

"Eli, calm down, I can explain", I said trying trying prevent him from blowing up but it seemed I just made it worse.

His nose flared up, his eyes fixed a deadly glare at me, his face was  dangerously red.

Uh oh...

"Calm down?,Explain? ", he growled loudly, then he chuckled darkly, " well guess what Carlos, if you had explained earlier then we wouldn't be having this conversation ", he screamed.

"Do you not trust me Carlos? ", he asked

"No, no that's not it, I trust you more than anyone else, it's just -" ,but he cut me off.

"Do you look down on me, Carlos ", he asked again.

"No ,no why would I ever do that? ", I asked feeling confused as to where this was coming from.

"Because am your sub", he replied his tone biting.

I heard a small gasp from behind, I remembered that we had an audience.

"Would you guys excuse us for a second ", I said in annoyance.

But no one was moving.

"I would like to speak to my mate in private ", I growled and that got them moving

I turned back to Eli.
I knew that Eli had a problem with being the sub in this relationship but I didn't know he thought that I looked down on him because of it.

I walked towards him and wrapped my hands on his waist, but he kept his arms folded and looked away.

"Eli, look at me", he didn't.

"please? ", I said again, finally he turned slowly.

"I have never and will ever looked down you as my mate or as the alpha, you are a very good alpha and the best mate anyone could ever have, so please don't think like that again".

"Then why didn't you tell me? ",he asked.

"Well, I don't know but it's not that I don't trust you, it's just that I didn't want you in any form of danger", I said sincerely.

"Carlos am not weak",he said in annoyance.

"I know, I know, am just a little bit overprotective ", I said.

"Fine, I forgive you but next time it won't be easy", he said sternly.

"thank you, and am sorry ".

"apology accepted ".

"OK you can let me go now", he said trying to get out of my grasp.

But I didn't budge, I even tightened my hold on him.

"You know you kind of look sexy when angry ", I said smirking.

"was this your plan all along ", he said trying not look affected by how close we were.

"I don't know but it's definitely my plan now".

With that I leaned down and pecked his mark, I heard a light gasp.

I looked at him to see his cheeks and ears coloured slightly.  I growled.

Immediately I picked him up and placed him on the desk that was behind us.

Without wasting time I captured his lips with mine, after a moment of hesitation he started to kiss me back, I let my hands roam his body while he kept his hands in my hand, tugging and pulling it.

After some secondsI ran my tongue along his lips asking for entrance.  He obliged.

Immediately I delved into the warm coven, both of our tongues battling for dominance.

I broke the kiss and started trailing light feathery kisses down his neck towards his mark.

I licked his mark, and he let out a very loud moan ,turning me even more on.

I could feel him tremble ,I repeated the action and he moan loudly his hands grabbing my hair tightly, I groaned. Immediately I started nipping and sucking his neck.

Just as I was about to removed his shirt. The door open.

"Eli? ".

A/N:   sorry  for the late update. This is definitely not my best chapter.

      " Who do you think it was? "

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Love ya 😘.