Chapter 15

Siddharth's POV:
So, there's something messed up with Avi. She was acting so harsh towards Ari. Did they have a argument? No... they don't even know each other! So then what...

A few weeks later:
Avneet's POV:
I was walking in the hallways when I saw that guy who harassed me on the first day. I looked away and started walking faster. But he saw me...

Guy: Hey beautiful, remember how your little boyfriend beat me up last time? Now he won't get the chance if you aren't in front of him...
Avi: What? He isn't my boyfriend-

Before i could say anything else some guy came up from behind me and covered my mouth and nose with a cloth, chloroform...

I woke up in a closet, seemed like the janitors closet.

Guy: So, you wanted to have your boyfriend beat me up right? How's he gonna save you now?
Avi: HE ISNT MY BOYFRIEND
Guy: Well whatever he is, he can't come save you now.

He took my bookbag and threw it on the other side of the closet. He grabbed my shoulder and ripped the sleeve. And then pushed me onto the floor...

Guy: You guys messed with the wrong guy... do you even know I am?
Avi: A guy who doesn't respect girls, now leave me alone!
Guy: My dad is really rich, I can make anyone do anything I want... you and that kid, are nothing... nobody even knows who you are, nothing would happen even if you died.

He pulled out a knife. My phone was in my back pocket, and he pushed me to the ground... I hope it didn't break. I need to call someone! He is gonna kill me!!

Siddharth's POV:
I was on call with Ari when all of a sudden I was getting a call from Avi. I decided to pick up and apologize for what I said yesterday. When I picked up, all I could hear was some guy threatening her.

Avi: Let me go!!! Stop! Helpppp! I'm in the janitors closet!
Guy: Nobody is gonna hear you, especially since all the kids in this hallway went on a field trip, it's perfect!

Then I heard something rip, and I heard Avi crying.

Avi: N-no! Please don't kill me, I'll do whatever you say! Please!!
Guy: whatever I say?
Avi: Whatever you- OUCCH! AHHH IM BLEEDING, WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?
Guy: Just to show you what I'm made of.. now don't even blackmail me again.

I ran to the janitors closet and I called Jai, Rani, Priya, and Krupa and told them to meet me in that hallway as fast as they could.

I kicked open the door and there were 4 guys inside and I saw Avi, her lip was bleeding, her cheek was red, her t-shirt was ripped and her arm was bleeding. I got mad and I started beating up those guys. Just then Jai came and he beat them up too. Rani, Priya, and Krupa got Avi and took her outside. Rani got a first aid kit from the nurses office and wrapped a bandage around Avi.
By the time Jai and I came out, we were tired. All those guys were unconscious on the floor and Avi was crying so much. I took my jacket and gave it to her to cover herself. She was harassed, badly.

Avi: T-they were going to... and then they were going to k-kill me.
Sidd: Shh, dont say anything...

And I hugged her. She seemed so fragile, I've never seen her this way.

Jai: Sidd! Youre bleeding!
Sidd: It's nothing...
Rani: THATS A KNIFE MARK!
Sidd: Shhh
Avi: Put a bandage on, do something 😭

I put a bandage on and hugged Avi again. She was crying so much. We decided to walk home, we couldn't stay in school after that.

Jais pov:
My sister... that happened to my sister! It's all my fault, I should've been with her. I shouldn't have left her alone. Why am I so stupid!? Just then my phone rang.

Jai: Hey
Voice: Hey Jai whats up?
Jai: Bhavesh I cant talk right now, Avi.. um I'll tell you later.
Bhavesh: What happened? I can hear her crying!
Jai: I'll tell you later, I have to go, bye.
Bhavesh: Bye, and tell her to take care.
Jai: Yeah.

And I hung up. With that we went home, and what sucks is that mom, dad, and Vibha Aunty went somewhere and weren't going to be here for a few weeks. We went to the basement and sat Avi down on the couch.

Avi: Sidd- how did you know I was there?
Sidd: You called me... i guess accidentally.
Avi: Thankgod. If you didn't reach there in time, I don't know what would have happened..
Krupa: Avi nothing would have happened, you are a strong girl. You would have beat them up.
Sidd: Avi I'm sorry, for what I said yesterday. I didn't mean it... I hope you can forgive me.
Avi: It's okay, I just want to go to bed now.

Everyone left and Avi went to bed, it was a rough day for her. None of us are going to school tomorrow.

I hope you liked the chapter...
it was a little rough but Avi is going through a lot right now.
What do you think is going to happen now?