Chapter 63

Siddharth's POV:
I woke up with a severe headache. I saw that I was sleeping on the sofa and my neck hurts now. Sumu and Jai were sleeping on top of me so I pushed them off causing them to wake up.

Jai: my head hurts so much
Sumu: I think we drank too much last night, I don't remember what happened...
Jai and Sidd: Me either

Suddenly, Radha and Sonal came in with water and ginger tea.

Jai: yuck water and tea together?!
Sumu: Band baajne waali hai, fatafat pe lo.

All the boys quickly took the drinks and drank them.

Rani pov:
I thought I heard the boys downstairs so I took avneet and we both went downstairs. We saw Radha and Sonal giving them water and tea. Before I could say anything, avneet started ranting.

Avi: nahi nahi, aur pe lo. Beer, whisky, shots, jo chahiye de dungi. Waise bhi yaha toh koi ko meri chinta hi nahi hai. Chalo mein hi pe Leti hoon.

As Avi kept talking Sumu got up and slowly walked over to us. He put his hand over Avneet's mouth.

Sumu: yaar Pari yaha nahi hai toh tune uski jaaga le li!

I went over to Jai and grabbed his ear and twisted it. Causing him to stand up.

Jai: OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH
Rani: JAIJEET SINGH! You and your little friends are going to clean the WHOLE house today!
Boys: WHAT?!
Radha: starting with the basement!
Sonal: I brought the broom, vacuum, mop, duster, and trash bags.

Jai POV

All of them went downstairs and started cleaning, I am also going to go help clean but Rani said she wanted to talk to me alone in private first, we are now in our room, talking.

Rani: SERIOUSLY JAIJEET!
Jai: I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I don't remember anything that happened last night
Rani: YEAH BECAUSE YOU WERE DRUNK AND YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS MADE A MESS IN PARI'S COUSINS BUNGALOW!
Jai: I'm sorry babe
Rani: DONT BABE ME, you never drink irresponsible and you
Jai: I'm sorry! Why are you so mad!
Rani: WHY AM I SO MAD, WOW, if I came home drunk wouldn't you be mad
Jai: ...yeah
Rani: EXACTLY! So can you just please clean up your shit downstairs and clean this house
Jai: ...yeah, I'm sorry

I gave her a hug but she didn't hug me back, I feel horrible, I went downstairs and started cleaning with the others, Avneet is so mad at Sidd to, and Im disappointed in myself I messed up.

Priya POV:
We reached America a few hours ago and decided to stay at a hotel since it was just two days. We started getting ready since we would leave to go there in a few hours.

Priya: Bhavesh, I'm not getting a good feeling...
Bhavesh: are you feeling sick? We don't have to go...
Priya: no it's not that, I just... can we call avneet and Rani real quick?
Bhavesh: sure..

He called Avneet and she picked up on the first ring.

Avi: Hey! Did you guys reach?
Priya: Yeah.. is everything alright there?
Avi: ...well... *she narrated the whole story*.. we don't exactly know what went down at the bar itself but yeah.
Bhavesh: ...
Priya : GO DOWNSTAIRS AND GIVE THE PHONE TO SUMU

Avi did as told and she gave the phone to Sumu.

Sumu: h...Heyy
Priya: dont Hey me! SUMEDH YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN! I told you, I warned you! What the hell is wrong with you?! You don't even listen to me anymore?! I don't care if you are a few days older than me, YOU should have been responsible... but no! Main tum par ab vishwas rakh Sakti hoon ya nahi? Please ab phir se Aisa Maat karna, tumhare saamne haat jodti hoon😔
Sumu: Shit Pari I know I messed up. Please maaf kardo yaar. Aur tum yaha ki tension mat lo, hum yaha sab sambhal lenge. You enjoy there. Please!
Priya: Yeah Whatever... 🙄