Chapter 39

Avneet's POV:
It was haldi day! I wasn't allowed to meet Sidd today and my haldi was at my house and his was at his house. Mom woke me up early so I could get ready.

My outfit^ As soon as I got ready I went downstairs and I saw the WHOLE house filled with family members, half of whom I've never even met before

My outfit^
As soon as I got ready I went downstairs and I saw the WHOLE house filled with family members, half of whom I've never even met before. I swear I thought I saw my nanny, who I haven't seen since I was like 4... it was crowded! I went into the kitchen and saw Priya and Raina helping mom in preparing the food.

Avi: Hey!
Sonia: Good morning, you look beautiful.
Avi: Thanks! Also one piece of advice, if you want the food to be good and your kitchen to stay safe... don't let Priya help. 😂
Priya: HEY! 😂
Rani: It's true though😂😂
Sonia: Avi! 😂, well I was done anyways so you girls can help with the decoration.
Rani and Priya: Okay!

I walked with them over to the garden outside where the event was going to take place. I quickly dragged them over to the side.

Rani: Dude why did you just drag us over here?
Avi: Cause Priya said she had a plan for something and I wanna know!
Priya: Ugh fine I'll tell you! So I'm going to crash Siddharth's haldi, which is why I'm trying to hurry up here. And Rani is coming with me, so Jai will distract people... and Vaish di is coming to meet you so she'll take us.
Rani: It's all planned! I'm going to take pictures and send them to you.
Avi: Guys that's great and all but... you realize that you can't apply haldi to me or him, right?
Rani and Priya: WHAT?! WHY?!
Avi: Cause only married girls can apply it to us, but we can apply it to you guys for good luck.
Rani: Ugh that's not fair! But actually it's a good thing too, that way I could take the pictures and all.
Priya: i guess... but we are still crashing!
Avi: Okay 😂😂😂

We all left to do our work. I was meeting some family members and Priya and Rani were helping with decorations. A few hours later Vaish di came over.
*vaish and Abhi are married*

Vaish: Hey Avi!
Avi: Hi!
Vaish: I came to apply some haldi real quick.. 😂
Avi: Yeah come, we are just about to start.
Sonia: AVI COME! We are starting!

We walked over and I was getting covered in haldi. Vaish di applied haldi on me and then asked about Priya and Rani. I saw them walking down as they were all ready.