Chapter 30

Priya POV:
I woke up and saw that I was in my room all of a sudden. I don't remember coming in here, I don't remember much after the fight. I sat up on my bed and Bhavesh walked in.

Bhavesh: Good morning Jaan. (Jaan means life)
Priya: Jaan? Itna pyaar.. 😂 good morning (life? So much love...)
Bhavesh: Of course! Yesterday I asked you if to were okay after tj punched you but you weren't being honest, you fell unconscious after the pain and you were bleeding a little. Do you know how much you scared me?! I almost died, you are my Jaan. ☺️❤️
Priya: Aww, thank you. You are my Jaan too. But I have to go get breakfast, check on rani and then I have to go somewhere.
Bhavesh: No, you aren't going anywhere. I'll bring breakfast, and Jai is with rani. So please don't even think about getting up.
Priya: Babuu please, it's important. (Babu is something you call someone you love)
Bhavesh: Acha, ill come with you. Where are you goin?
Priya: You can't come, it's a girls day. Tanisha has called me for some work, please.
Bhavesh: Okay But I'm telling Avi to go with you.
Priya: Fine

I got up and went to the kitchen. I saw Avi and Sidd sleeping on the sofa on my way there. I poured out some orange juice and went to check on Rani in her room. I opened the door and saw Jai and Rani kissing. I turned right around facing the door.

Priya: I didn't see anything!
Jai: Tum Sab log jeene nahi donge😂 (you guys won't let me live)
Priya: Sorry bhai. Ab chalo Bhaar niklo, I want to spend time with my best friend.
Jai: Yeah Yeah...

Jai walked out of the room. I went ahead and sat next to Rani

Priya: How are you feeling?
Rani: Better...
Priya: Of course you're feeling better after this morning..😉😂
Rani: Okay Mrs.balchandani. How are you feeling? "Jaan"..😂
Priya: Feeling better Mrs Singh... wait how do you know?
Rani : Jai was walking by and he heard you guys... aw so cute 😂😂
Priya: Whatever☺️, anyways I have to go out today. Take care Okay?
Rani: Where? Please don't go to meet tj.
Priya: No way! Actually tanisha wanted to meet today.
Rani: She doesn't seem right to me. I swear if she does anything to you, she'll have to deal with me.
Priya: Okay Rani. Chill out, I'm taking Avi with me.

Just then Avi walked in.

Avi: Yess sisters but I don't have anything to wear.
Rani: you could wear my clothes, it'll probably fit.
Avi: Okay done! Priya go get ready, I'm also getting ready.
Priya: Okay.

Avneet's POV:
We got ready in about a hour and met in the living room.

Avi: What do you think of my outfit?

Priya: Cute, What about mine?