Chapter 55

Two days later
Avneet's POV:
So today's the day...we are leaving for Gujarat. It'll be so fun, once we reach there we all will settle in. Then tomorrow we can go shopping!
Right now we are at Bhavesh's house waiting for Raina and Jai and then we all are getting a Uber to the airport.

Sidd: where are they?
Pari: I just texted Raina... she said they are on their way. Left the house.
Avneet: Okay...
Bhavesh: "left the house" 😂

Raina's pov:
Jai won't hurry up and bring his bags over and Pari keeps texting me. I told her that we left the house but WE ARE STILL HOME AND IM WAITING FOR JAI!
And they say girls take longer to get ready 🙄😂

Raina: JAI HURRY UP! IM STARTING THE CAR!
Jai: WAITT! I'm coming!!!

He ran into the living room with his bags.

Jai: ready 😂
Raina: lets go, they are all waiting for us 😂

We left the house and got in the car. Jai started driving. He turned on some music and we blasted it so loud that when there was a stop light, some random uncle got out of his car and knocked on the window and said... "TUM LOG KYA PAAGAL HOGAYE HO?" the funny part is that after he said that sentence, Badshah's song "Paagal" played and me and Jai looked at each other and started laughing causing the uncle to leave and go back into his car.
We finally reached Bhavesh's house and they already started packing the bags in the trunk.

Bhavesh: ahh there they are!!
Jai: dude where's your bag?
Bhavesh: my stuff is already there so I don't need a big bag.
Raina: what about Pari?
Pari: Bhavesh said he's just getting me stuff from there because his cousin sisters already got me stuff 😂
Avi: Awwww! Pari's gone Balchandani family famous😂
Bhavesh: ofc 😉😂

Sidd was talking to the driver in the front about the trip there and the routes.

Jai: SIDD THIS ISNT A RICKSHAW I THINK HE KNOWS WHICH WAY TO GO!
Sidd: OH SHUT UP JAI! 😂
Everyone: 😂😂😂
Driver: Okay is everybody ready? Let's go.
Everyone: lets go!... 😂😂😂

Siddharth's POV:
We got in the Uber. Bhavesh sat up in the front next to the driver. then in the middle row, Pari sat behind Bhavesh, then me in the middle and then Avi on the right side. Then in the back row, it was jai and Raina.

Sidd: yaar Bhavesh please switch with me!!! I stuck between two... two...

I looked at Pari and then Avi... they were both staring at me.

Pari and Avi: two...?
Jai: yeh toh gaya 😂
Raina: good luck getting yourself out of this Sidd 😂
Bhavesh: Nahh... id rather stay here and um watch the directions... hah...

Pari kicked his seat and Avi started punching me.

Sidd: arey! Anytime I say anything, seedha punch?!😂😂😂
Avi: So should I kick?

She pulled her leg up and I quickly grabbed it and started massaging it.

Sidd: no baby... I love you. I was just joking! You relax, I'm going to massage your feet.

She started to cool down and eventually she fell asleep. By the time she fell asleep, I turned around and saw Raina sleeping on jais shoulder and his head on her head. I looked to the front and saw Bhavesh sleeping too. I turned around and Pari was looking out the window with earbuds in her ears. I pulled Avis legs closer to my body and then picked Paris legs up and put them next to Avis.