Chapter 24

Avneet's POV:
We just reached Mumbai, back home at last. I'm so tired from the flight, I decided to just go home and watch some tv and sleep.
As we went home I saw some fans near the roads and they came running up to me. We took pictures and they saw how tired I was so they left and I went up to the house. When I went inside, Grandma(dadi) was there waiting for me. I went in and hugged her, she cried.

Dadi: Oh Muskan, I haven't seen you in so long.. you've gotten so thin! Did they not offer you any food in America? Let me make you some ghee parathas.
Avi: That sounds nice dadi, but maybe for dinner I'll have that. Right now I'm very tired so I'm going to my room and sleeping.
Dadi: Okay dear, take rest.

I went to my room and it was exactly how I left it. So many memories! As soon as I laid down, I fell asleep.

Siddharth's POV:
Finally home at last. We went inside and Wasooli (my dog) started running around in the house. He missed it so much! So did I. Abhi took me to my room which he re decorated and it looked amazing.  I went to the kitchen and ate some chips then watched a movie.

Rani POV:
The movie just ended and Priya still hasn't come home. Jai fell asleep so I don't want to wake him up either. As soon as I got up to leave, Priya came home.

Rani: okay so spill, where were you?
Priya: Just some important work... I'm tired now so I'm going to take a nap in my room. Bye!
Rani: Bye...

After that I left because she was acting strange and I want to know what happened.

Few years later

Priya POV:
So we are at school right now and I promised Ari I would help her find a way to contact Siddharth. I told her that I don't have his number in India. (But I do)...

Ari: Okay So any ideas?
Priya: Social media?
Ari: No I don't want to seem like I'm dying to talk to him
Priya: News?
Ari: eh maybe

She spent hours sitting there on her phone trying to find ways and it got so boring! I went home and said I'd meet her tomorrow.

When I went home, Jai and Rani were getting ready to go out.

Jai: Okay we are leaving, tell Aunty not to make any dinner for me
Priya: Ok bye, enjoy..

I went to my room and called Bhavesh, he didn't pick up. I remembered he was at shoot so then I just went through my insta. Then it hit me... since we are seniors this year and the year will end soon, we can move to Mumbai. If we go to Mumbai, I won't be stuck with this Ari drama and we will all enjoy life! I have to talk to raina about this, I'll call her tonight and tell her.

Rani POV:
We came out to this fancy restaurant.

It was so romantic, I forgot about everything

Description^😂😂😂

Description^😂😂😂

It was 10pm and we went home. As soon as I reached my house, Priya called.

Call:
Rani: hey why'd you call?
Priya: we need to talk about a important decision
Rani: What?
Priya: Are you willing to move to Mumbai? Once this year ends?
Rani: I was going to ask you the same thing. I wanna stay with Jai forever.
Priya: Aw that's sweet and all but we need to move ASAP, I've Been dealing with some Ari drama for the last few years and I can't take anymore.
RaniWhat?! Why didn't you tell anyone?
Priya: She threatened to put everyone's lives in danger.
Rani: Okay Yeah, we are moving... only 3 more weeks until we graduate.
Priya: Okay Yeah, talk to you later. Bye
Rani: Bye.

Priya POV:
Thank god Rani agreed. Now we just have to figure out how we are going to leave because I'm pretty sure Ari won't leave us alone.

Hey guys. Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to start the next part on a new chapter... hope you liked it! ❤️😂