Chapter 20

Avneet's POV:
Why can't ari just leave Sidd alone for even a minute? I haven't talked to him since we got here, and I want to talk. I want to tell him how I feel! It was a couples dance and Sidd and Ari were dancing. I was about to go in when Krupa stopped me.

Siddharth's POV:
Okay this is enough. I'm gonna go over there and get Avi and dance with her.

Sidd: I'm gonna dance with Avi now, she hasn't danced at all.
Ari: WHAT?!

I just left from there and went to Avi. She wasn't paying attention, so I grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to me.

Imagine Dance like this^

We kept staring into each other's eyes. Forgetting the world around us... it was a magical moment.

Aris pov:
this is the perfect moment. He practically used me, that's messed up. I ran up to the dj and pulled out the music system cord. I ran up to the stage.

Avneet's POV:
The music stopped playing when me and Sidd were having a moment. It had to be Ari, I looked up on the stage and there she was staring right at me. To break the tension Sidd did something I never would expect.

Sidd: AVI, WILL YOU BE MORE THAN JUST MY BEST FRIEND... WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?!
Avi: YES! My Bandar ❤️😭

And we hugged until I looked up and saw Ari getting red, she was mad!

Ari: Hey guys. I'm on stage to tell you about something. We have all been played, a few of us in here are not really who we say we are. I kindly request everyone to take out their phones and open up Instagram... as soon as you search Avneet Kaur, you will see who Avi really is. that's right, they lied to you. Avneet kaur, Siddharth Nigam, Jaijeet Singh, and Krupa Lakhani. I'm guessing that Bhavesh isn't a normal kid like us too. So my question is, why are Jai and Bhavesh dating such ugly girls when they could get anybody they want? Are they using them to get student visas here? And Siddharth.. were you using me?!
Jai: I agree that we lied about who we are. But it was because of certain consequences, and Priya and Rani knew about us already. Plus they are beautiful, at least they have a beautiful/pure soul, unlike someone...
Bhavesh: Yeah, Ari you need to stop. And get off of that stage, because we know something about you too.
Ari: What?
Rani: We know you were the reason behind what happened to Avi.
Priya: And before we expose you in front of the whole school, you might want to back off!
Sidd: WAIT WHAT?! She's responsible for it all?
Jani: Yup

I couldn't say anything the whole time... no words were coming out. I felt like crying, or digging a hole so deep nobody would ever find me. Just then I saw Siddharth walking up to the stage. He yelled at her in front of the whole school and exposed her. She was crying, but so was i. I ran out of the school, and sat in the parking lot bench. I could hear Siddharth trying to find me.

Sidd: AVI! AVI! AVI! There you are. I've been looking all over, its fine now. It's over, we are in this together. Nothing's gonna happen to you, you will be alright. Nobody can do anything to you as long as I'm alive.

Jais pov;
After such a long day, we all went home. This was a prom I'd never forget. I had to call everyone tomorrow and make sure they all got their flight tickets... cause now they are coming here!

Okay so drama happened, short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it. Whose tickets is Jai talking about? Are they moving back?!