Chapter 49

Next morning:

Paris POV:
I woke up around 3am, I couldn't sleep for some reason. I saw Bhavesh was there, he wasn't asleep either. We were talking for two hours and just enjoying ourselves, he turned on some of my favorite music and did funny dances while I watched. It was hilarious!
It was around 5am and it was time for him to leave.

Pari: do you have to go?
Bhavesh: yesss... I'll be back by tomorrow. Don't worry!
Pari: who will stay here with me? I'll get bored all alone..
Veena: Your sasu ma will 😂
Bhavesh: Thank you for coming mom. I'll be back by tomorrow! I think Raina and Avi are coming by lunch time.
Veena: I'm going to stay with Pari all day today!
Pari: Thank you mom!
Veena: Mom bulati hai aur thank you bhi bolti hai?! Not fair 😂
Bhavesh: Okay now if your saas-bahu talk is over, I have to go! So bye...

He came over and kissed my forehead and went to his mom and hugged her.

Bhavesh: take care guys!

He left... I already missed him!🙁
Mom pulled out a amazing murti of Krishna and Radha.

 I already missed him!🙁Mom pulled out a amazing murti of Krishna and Radha

(I honestly want it ^)

Pari: Wow! That's such a beautiful murti!
Veena: it's for you. I saw this and I knew you would love it, so I got it for you.
Pari: Wow Thanks Mom! I love it!!!

Avneet's POV:
It's 10am and I'm at shoot of Aladdin with Siddharth. We were sitting and the director came over.

Director: This is amazing! Congratulations on your wedding! Also welcome back, how was vacation?
Avi: Hi sir! Thank you, vacation was amazing!
Sidd: yes we enjoyed with friends a lot!
Director: WITH FRIENDS!? I thought you guys went on your honeymoon!!
Avi: 😳 sir...
Sidd: Sir aap bhi na 😂, honeymoon will be a long nice vacation. Right now we have shoots and that is priority for us. Our fans are our priority.
Director: this is why I love you both! Best actors ever, so much dedication!
Avi: haha Thank you so much sir!
Director: You're welcome... but Sidd, your priority should be Avi now 😉😂
Sidd: Of course! She isn't priority... she's my life.
Director: awww, Okay well lets start shoots now!
Avi: yes sir, let's start.

Raina's pov:
It was almost time for me to go to the hospital.
I was getting ready and Jai scared me, which caused my lipstick to mess up!

Jai: HAHAHA you got scared!
Raina: yaar Jai, Shut up 😂
Jai: let me fix your lipstick 😂

He took the makeup wipe and wiped the messed up lipstick off. Then he applied my lipstick on my lips.

Jai: there done... but where are you going?
Raina: me and Avi are going to the hospital to meet Pari.
Jai: Okay, so I will call Sidd over then. Also don't forget that mom is coming over to talk about the wedding.
Raina: Ohhh Yeah! Then we will be back by 2pm. Is that fine?
Jai: Mom is coming at like 4 so take your time.
Raina: Okay!
Jai: Want me to drop you off?
Raina: sure!