Chapter 64

Bhavesh pov:
We saw Disha at the Garba here. I guess that she escaped Mumbai before anyone got her arrested and it's not like anyone had proof against her either...

Priya : why is SHE here?! 
Bhavesh: just ignore her! Let's go get some food...

We went over to the food line and she walked right over to us.

Priya : *mumbles* oh great
Disha: Hey...
Priya: What do you want?
Disha: I just wanted to say sorry... I don't know what got over me...
Bhavesh: lies, Priya lets go.

I grabbed Paris hand and started pulling her away but Disha grabbed her other hand and stopped us.

Disha: Wait let me explain myself... please!
Priya: there's really nothing left to say
Bhavesh: you really messed up, and broke a lot of people's trust too.
Disha: I WAS BRAINWASHED GOD DAMMIT! Ari came over to me the next day after me and Priya had an argument. She said a lot of things about you and Rani. Which I believed at the time because she got people as "witnesses"! She told me that you and Rani were being fake friends with me, and that now you have a new group of popular friends you didn't care about me. She said you were talking trash about me behind my back... and she got Keira, Janey, Rianna, Julia, And Lindsey to be her "witnesses" whereas when I came back here i found out that she payed them to say that! The last few years i have really messed up,  is there anyway you could forgive me?
Pari: ...I...I need time

She walked away from there I went with her.

Radhas pov:
Everything at home became chill. The boys were getting ready for garba and so were we.
Once we all got ready we headed to the Garba grounds.

Sidd: GUYS LET GO TO THAT AREA... SEEMS BETTER
Sumu: YEAH I AGREE
Jai: LETS GO
the boys ran over and we girls went to eat something, cause we were starving!!

*few hours later*
We all were doing garba and then meeting up with a few old friends. When we were talking to a few people a girl who I don't know came over to us.

Girl: Hey boys!
Sumu: hi...?
Girl: you were so drunk you probably don't remember a thing... but you guys are really good dancers 😂
Sidd: What?
Girl: last night... you guys... danced... like crazy...
Jai: Oh no...

We girls just looked at the boys.

Rani: So do you have a video?
Girl: Yeah! Every performance we take videos!

She took out her phone and showed us the video and the guys even saw...

Boys: oh shittt

They ran from there and the girl went away.

Avi: AVNEET STAY CALM!
Rani: THESE BOYS!
Sonal and radha: honestly they can dance 😂
Girls: 😂😂😂

*few days later*
Bhavesh's pov:
Seems like everything has gone back to normal.  We are all at the railway station to stick to our plan we had made.

Sumu: chalo guys!!!
Rani: acha chalo 🤣
Everyone: 😂😂😂😂

We all ran into the train and got to our seats.
For the whole train ride we played games like Never have I ever, and truth or dare... it was a blast!
Finally we reach our destination.

Priya POV:
We got off the train and got into a bus. During the bus ride everyone fell asleep. By the time we woke up the bus had stopped for some lunch. So we all went out and saw that we were at a dhaba type place.

This happened and we all got drunk from bhaang 😂^

*few weeks later*
Rani pov:
We are back in Mumbai and currently are planning the bachelorette party and bachelor party. The boys are at Sidds house and us girls are at my place.

Avneet: Okay So lets invite ________________________________
Rani: yes!!
Priya: and lets hold it at a club!
Avneet: I'll make a private reservation!
Pari and Rani: yay!
Avneet: any theme?
Pari: not really no..
Rani: just a fun party so no theme

Jais pov:
The boys are at sidds house right now.

Sidd: Okay So whats the plan?
Jai: lets do something chill...
Sidd: no.. well okay but before the actual party I have a surprise for you...
Bhavesh: Okay 😂
Jai: fine but let's just all hang out at Bhavesh's house
Sidd: Okay that's fine
Bhavesh: Yeah

Sorry for the weird boring and short chapter...
next chapter will be longer to pay for this and better 😂
Suggestions? ❤️