II

Alfie's POV.

I almost scream (well? I literally scream on my mind for pete's sake!) when a sizzling stingy wave of pain I felt as Calca's cold glowing hand gently tracing the bite mark on my right shoulder. The pain was quite unbearable and i accidentally moved my right arm to move her hand away but Kelart swifty restrain it with her both hands and that made me feel more uncomfortable.

Calca: Are you okay Alfie?

Alfie: Y-yeah.

Kelart: You're face is completely pale. Are you sure?

Alfie: .....

Calca: Please, answer us sincerely. We need to know what were you feeling right now.

Alfie: I-it violently reacts on your power, your Highness. But, I'm fine. (Somehow?)..*Smile*

Calca's face slightly blushes but her eyes were focused on my moving mark, wait..moving? Kelart and Remedios seemly began to panic but Calca calmly made the mark stopped from spreading through my whole right arm by applying one of her incoherent divine spell.

Calca: That was close. It seems to be so strong that even my magic can't destroy this Archaic mark of yours Alfie. How rare..

Alfie: Aah, O-one Archaic indeed.

Kelart: No need to feel anxious Alfie, Lady Calca is still researching to find a suitable cure on that mark. *Smile*

Alfie: But Her Highness said that-

Calca: Strong? Yes, but I didn't say it hasn't have any cure. *smile*

Oh, they got me there. But..no matter how hard she tries to find the cure, it's merely useless. Only the person who set this mark shall vanquished it with just a simple word, although, that person isn't here right now.

Calca fixed my clothes up and Kelart let go of my hand with a gently tap. Remedios on the other hand, she cast off the spell and opened the door.

Calca: It seems my vision's got wrong. That's strange.

Remedios: Nonsense! Your visions never took a single mistake Your Highness! It maybe you foresaw the future and not the present time!

From the future? Don't tell me, I am going to...

Alfie: Forgive me for my sudden rudeness right now but I wanted to know what was Her Highness vision to me? Why is she so terrified and worried that it made her way all the way down here to see my mark? Did something bad happ-...

Remedios: Slow down Demi-human, Lady Calca can't answer your multiplying questions at once!

Alfie: Oh. M-my deepest apologies, Miss Remedios but...

Calca: Its fine. If that vision was from the future, then we should let her know so she can make her own preventions and alter it.

Prediction?

Kelart: Yeah. But if you told her, there was a risks that she will altered your vision into a good one or much worse than the original.

Calca: I am completely aware on your concern Kelart but we still need to try. I trust Alfie that she pledge to us that she will do everything on her power to protect us and I will hold on that. *Smile*

Kelart: Well..I can't doubt your decision Lady Calca, and I have my faith in Alfie too. *Smile*

Remedios: Tsk...

Calca held my hand and take a deep sigh before looking at my Crimson eyes.

Calca: I saw you, in your true form and you're destroying the Prart and Hoburns with your chaotic prowess Alfie. The worst part of my vision was...you, the Sorcerer king and the T/n teamed up to control the North and South Holy kingdom.