IX

Y/n's POV.

That stupid Being, how dare that player toyed us? I mean..I was the first one to make an assault but she didn't even fight back? And most of all..that player said that I am stubborn? Oh hell..if I see that black hoodie bastard again, I'll wipe that scary eyes of hers and put it on a cookie jar!

Ains: That was a unexpected encounter, good thing that player isn't the Revengeful type like everybody does..

Y/n: Hey, I only took that action so we can caught and interrogate her if she's a friend or foe!

Ains: Wait..she? Did you already know its gender despite of that player's shady attire?

Y/n: Even if that player's enigmatic appearance could be decipher as a man, you can easily take a hint by listening through her voice while she's talking. Oh..fudge, Don't tell me you didn't even noticed that?

Ains: I was...uh..

Y/n: Nailed it. *Sigh* Baka Aniki!

Ains: Shut up Y/n, as of now, we need to warn Shalltear and the others. Gondo, could you tell us the exit of this tunnel?

Gondo: Uh..yes. O-of course.

Gondo lead us to the tunnel's exit and we were welcomed by Shalltear, among others. Naturally, Zenberu was there as well. Although Gondo had been expecting a mass of undead, he could not help but take a defensive stance as he saw the magical beasts as well. The fact that "there are no
Dark Elves" had already dealt him a blow, but now his mumbling reached my pointed ears.

Why is he obsessed much to Aura's race huh? One moment he's frightened on us then now...weird.

We saw Shalltear quietly stepped forward and bowed in front of us.

Shalltear: Lord Ains, Lady Y/n. Forgive me for bothering you just as you both returned, but there is a slight problem.

Ains: Where are the rest of the Hanzos?

Shalltear: Actually, we saw someone else entered this cave, through the tunnel in the building to
which Aura guided you. My deepest apologies for only telling you now, but I have already sent some of the Hanzos to investigate.

Y/n: There's no need to apologize. We already encountered that being when we were at the tunnel.

Shalltear: What? Did they hurt you and Lord Ains? Did Aura killed that infidel?

Y/n: Sadly, that lunatic psycho called herself Caster..Deceiver...God.. or something like that made her way to escape before we could do something.

Shalltear: So, you encountered her? Wait..her? Grr...how dare she intrudes and disturbs you and Lord Ains like that!? I'm gonna kill that bitch!

While Shalltear's on her bursting mode, Aniki glanced at the Dwarf who had once stayed here. The Dwarf was not paying attention to the events on this side. He walked towards Gondo and the Dwarf starts to tremble again.

Ains: Gondo. Pardon me for meeting me in such a shameful introduction earlier, let me make it up from the start. My name is Ains Ooal Gown, the King of Sorcerer Kingdom. I would like to learn about runes from you but we it seems someone has infiltrated this city. There is a possibility that the use of force will be warranted here. When the time comes, I hope you will serve as a witness to your nation that such a course of action could not be avoided..