XVI - Side Effects

No one's POV.

The Arch Devil quickly went to his guardian who's indulging a battered state, while examining him with Identification, a 3rd tier spell that identifies all of various effects made by a weapon, magic or spell within the player's avatar or in this case, in the NPC's body. Y/n's eyes widened as she saw a white smoke coming out from Demiurge's scratches and looked at him with a serious gaze.

Y/n: Lacie, Urie.

She called her servants and answer her within just a speed of light. Y/n tilted her head behind to see them kneeling to the carpeted floor of the throne room.

Lacie: You called us, milady?

Urie: Is there a problem master?

Y/n: You two, come with me to the treasury room. Albedo and Cocytus, please accompany Demiurge while I'm picking my Lucifer's Blessing to Pandora.

Demiurge: Lady Y/n, it's alright. You don't have to use your creations to heal me. I can heal all by myself.

Y/n: You can't.

Demiurge and the other guardians shares the same shocked expression after the Arch Devil spoke.

Y/n: I'll explain why after this. Lacie, Urie. Let's go.

Lacie/Urie: Yes, Lady Y/n.

Using the Ains Ooal Gown rings, they've directly teleported to the treasury room where the tricky Pandora's Actor resides.

Pandora's Actor: Ah,..it's been so long since you went in here my fair laaaady!

Y/n: We came here to retrieve my Lucifer's Blessing inside the vault.

Pandora's Actor: Oh, that item? I wonder who's being cursed by a holy being?

Y/n: *Sigh* Urie give your ring to Lacie, we were going inside the vault and I don't want to deal with a bunch of golems along the way.

After wearing the rings off to their paled fingers, Y/n opened the vault and speed walk towards her collection stand where her customized items was. She disabled the protection barrier before she grab the item and head out to the vault. She didn't notice that Urie snatches something under the shelf and hide it from her back. As they got back in the treasury room, Pandora's Actor bows at her and tell that he's sorry for what happened on his last mission. Y/n just scoffs and forgive him since he's her Brother's only created NPC.

As they've reached the throne room, Demiurge is now kneeling to the ground, he's hissing as he tries to heal his wounds but no matter what methods he tried, it's useless. They saw Y/n holding a tuning fork on her hand and stand in front of the murmuring demon. Y/n raise her hand with the tuning fork and gently strike it in her right horn and pointed the item on Demiurge. The tuning fork creates a round transparent sound waves and pass through the Demon's body. They heard a shattering sound in his body as the waves slowly vanished like vapor in the thin air. The Arch Devil sighs and heal Demiurge's scratches.

Y/n: Whew..That was a close one.

Demiurge: Now I get it, that's why my healing abilities didn't work earlier. I was under in a holy curse that negates all negative effects to conjure or summon. No wonder her last attack creates a stressful damage towards me even though I am a fully fire resistant demon.

Y/n: I created this item because there's a bunch of stupid holy beings who always have some dirty trick on their sleeves, for an instance.. I'm sure you've encounter a high ranked Angel and uses a mid-tier Astral Waltz while battling you.