III

Alfie's POV.

I'm going to visit a friend from the Dwarven Kingdom. He's been my great adviser when it comes to re-solving any problems. He's the only person i could merely trust since my real guardian was not here with me.

Alfie: Mom? I'll be going to the Dwarven Kingdom today.

Merlin: Is that so? Well, do you like me to pack a lunch for you and Gondo?

Alfie: I've already packed a lunch for us. I'll be quick on visiting him and be back before sunset. You know dwarfs, they are freaking workaholics when it comes to mining runes. *Smile*

Merlin: Oh. Okay then. Be careful out there okay?

Alfie: *Chuckles*

When I say my goodbyes to them, I went outside the Holy Kingdoms defence wall and shift into my true form and Cast Invisibility. I spread my colorful wings and may my way to the Dwarven Kingdom.

Before I reached their border line, I prepare a small offering (fruits, fish, and meat) for the Elders. I've always have this to make a peace treaty for entering their estate and for friendly intentions also. When reached their fortress and take a smooth land on the Kingdom's gate, a familiar dwarf approaches through my stand point.

Alfie: Hey, Igni. *Smile*

Igni: Its been a while since the last time you visited us Miss Alfie. *Smile*

Igni Ro Fallen, the captain of the dwarven army before his comrades have been all wiped out by the Quagua. After that aftermath, he cast himself off and became a daywalker. But sometimes, he visits the kingdom and lucky for me, I saw him..again for a very long time.

Daywalker is a term to a dwarf whom casted himself away from his kind and starts living with the up landers. You see, dwarfs were living underneath the ground and have their own City. One of the city's I've known was Feo Raizo but sadly, it was invaded by those Quagua creatures and held as their own fortress for now.

Igni can still visits his homeland, he's once a good Captain/soldier here after all.

Alfie: Yeah. Oh by the way, here. Please give this to the elders. I'm so sorry if I don't get more offerings to them. I was in my haste.

I handed to Igni my offerings which he gladly accepts and take me to the Dwarf Kingdom to meet them but I said that I would like to meet Gondo at his working place. Igni understands it and mouthed 'go' to me. I lusciously smiled and bid farewell to him before take a sprint towards the underground mine to find him.

I reached the underground mine and met the dwarf manager there. He smiles at me and take off his mining cap and lowered his head to pay respect on me.

Dwarf Manager: Ah, well if isn't Miss Alfie. How delightful to see you here again. Are you visiting Gondo again? *Smile*

Alfie: Yeah. I'm sorry for this inconvenience I've caused now but I have an important business with Gondo. I hope you don't mind.