XIII

No one's POV.

In the merchant guild of Feo Berkana, Pe Riyuro, the Quagua leader of the United Quagua Clans receives a report from Yozu that the invasion force was repelled by two black golems. He didn't believe at first and call Yozu to clarify his report on his office. When Yozu appears and report the incident once again, one of Pe Riyuro's guards inform them that someone is heading towards the city and he realizes that Yozu's telling the truth and the dwarves have sent out a pursuit troops on him.

But before Pe Riyuro throws an order, Yozu imply the stranger's help on him, seeing it as a trap, The Quagua leader set it aside and decides to convince the frost dragons first to deal with the approaching invaders and have then fight each other to weaken both sides, then he will accept the stranger's help to erase the two at once. He was deeply furious about how the Frost Dragons had taken the best spot in the city, the Dwarven Royal Palace. Pe Riyuro orders his clansmen to prepare the payment for the meeting with the frost dragons, allowing him to request an audience with the King of the Frost Dragons, Olasird'arc Haylilyal.

The frost dragons have their unique bluish-white scales, but as they grew older, they turned the white of snowfall. Having adapted to their environment, they possessed cold immunity, but in contrast, they were vulnerable to fire. In addition, they have also a deadly trump card, they've also possess the power of freezing dragon's breath.

The king is silently coiled around his throne, looking down on the Quagua who craved an audience with him.

Olasird'arc : So, you have come. What is the matter?

Pe Riyuro: Yes, I am deeply honored to be granted an audience with the mighty white dragon lord.

Olasird'arc: Enough with the formalities, Get straight to the point.

The other Quagua who's waiting behind produced a beat-up old sack and opened it, showing a glitter of gold spilled forth. However, it wasn't enough to satisfy the King but that amount should have been all the Quagua could manage so he had to bear with it.

Olasird'arc: What do you want?

Pe Riyuro: The truth is..there are some uninvited guests are heading towards the city to bombarded us. I was hoping that you would lend us your petrifying strength to eradicate them with ease, Milord.

Olasird'arc: Hm...And who are these people?

Pe Riyuro: We are not sure. We have not grasped their true identity yet, however, they should be dwarves.

Olasird'arc: Dwarves huh?

Olasird'arc glanced at the great door behind him. It was the Dwarven City's former treasury. How many times he had attacked it, it had not opened or been destroyed. The protective magic worked on it by the Dwarven runesmiths. One habit which united dragons was the love if precious Metals, Jewels,magic Items and related wealth. Olasird'arc was no exception in this regard.