XI

No one's POV.

Yozu, the Quagua leader ordered a horrible retreat once he saw a huge two undead golems came out form the Dwarf's gate and starts to slaughter and chasing his remaining men. He utterly cursed himself for not believing to that strange being who warned him before this invasion started.

Just as the death knights were going take Yozu's life with their Flambergs, a Lightning suddenly appears from above and cut down the suspension bridge that connected both sides of the rift to prevent the enemy from coming to their side and successfully eliminate the two golems, Yozu look up from the direction of the lightning and he saw that strange being again levitating up above.

Yozu: Y-you...

The strange being slowly descends and sets her foot onto the muddy ground that was surrounded by a few Quagua survivors.

???: I Told you, you shouldn't underestimated them Yozu. Look what your foolish decision have done.

Yozu: I know that Damn it!?

???: *Chuckles*

Yozu: What the hell are you doing here anyway? This isn't your war!

???: So they were. You've might noticed that the kowai uplanders gave those shorties an edge to victory. If you indulge me, I have a preposition to make, I will help you win but..you have to introduced me as an ally to the Frost Dragons. *Grin*

Yozu: You what? Are you insane? We didn't even know you and you wanted to be our ally? Surely you jest.

???: I'm not good at jesting Yozu. Well, I will gave you time to think. But in my opinion, you shouldn't waste your remaining time and decide whenever you accept or declined my offer. Once you have an answer, activate this.

The strange being summoned an item on her hand and gently throw it on Yozu, he caught it and examines the glowing item carefully. Before he could ask what was the item does do, the strange being vanished without a sound.

Quagua 1: W-what should we do Yozu? Were outnumbered and that shadow being destroyed the path to the gates?

Yozu: Grr..we fall back. We have been defeated by this time by those Uplanders. I need to report this to the Quagua Lord to request their assistance.

Quagua 2: But what about that preposition that she suggested?

Yozu: I'll let the Quagoa Lord decide,for now, let's fall back before they could summon another batch of golems again.

Quagua 1: Alright.

The remaining Quagoas rushed back to their base and still mourning about their loss, while Yozu, he observe the item silently and thinking of a way to take their glory back.

(TIMESKIP)

At the Slane Theocracy's Base.

The strange being appears on the hallway with a huge glowing grin on her unrecognizable face, just as she was about to enter the Cardinal's Meeting room when a pair of black and white figure hugs her behind, she stopped and turned to see it was Zesshi again.