XV

No one's POV.

The Archangel dusted her clothes and beamed a sinister smile to the Demon King as she raised her hand and the magic seal forms an astral cyan blue scythe on it. Alfie drop the scythe's tip harshly to the ground to make it clear that her transparent weapon can still inflict the same damage like her Monochrome.

Demiurge: (This young lass surely have the strong opposite power of Lady Y/n but she is far more stronger than her.) You know, it's such a shame that you're not on our other side, I'm sure that we will be good partners in war if we do..

Alfie: Same here but, I have responsibilities to carry on so..no hard feelings.

Alfie put her scythe on her side and form into her battle stance, feeling of getting taunted, Demiurge summons his long clawed hands and surprisingly launched directly to the Archangel. She waited a little longer until the Demon King reaches her range and do a 180° slice attack with her scythe. Demiurge dodged the scythe's blade by his bare claws and quickly whipped his tail as a counter but Alfie saw it and rotate her scythe onto the side where the tail hits and blocked it, making his tail nearly sliced in two. Good thing, the Demon King step backwards to move his tail away from getting decapitated and cast a level 6 Fireball on her. The Archangel easily dodges the Fireballs gracefully while rotating her scythe to slice the others. She was like waltzing in the middle as she evade the Demon King's attack.

Alfie: You should retreat while you still can.

Demiurge: Taking a pity from your enemy is quite surprising however..i can't do that, I have to make this kingdom mine.

Alfie: But you'll never have it. As long as I'm around. And I can also feel a wave of anxiety from you, are you sure you still want to continue?

Demiurge: *evil laugh* You're really are an odd Archangel. I am going to enjoy watching your demise!

Alfie swing her scythe upwards and run towards his direction in full speed, The Demon King didn't feel any solemn fear as he teleport in the middle to meet the attacking Archangel and harrow her. She performs a upward slash but it was nullified by the claws of Demiurge and hit her stomach with his tail. Alfie send a few miles and going to smash through the great wall, she dug her scythe into the ground to lessen the impact. As soon as she overcome the impact, she stood up and get in her pace real quick and teleport beside him and do an aerial swipe. Demiurge tries to dodge it but to his surprise, Alfie's scythe falls back and her hand touches his mask.

Alfie: Maximized Magic, Vermilion Nova!

Alfie casts a 9th tier spell along with a meta magic to boosts the spells damage as a finishing move. There's a three huge pillar flames appears and targeted The Demon King and dealt a massive fire-based type of damage.

Grayish smokey mists started to covered the battlefield and the others who's watching at the great wall were all in shocked and didn't believe that one of their comrade have a godly destructive power that could decimate a battalion in just a mere second.

Neia: W-what's happening? Where's Alfie?!

Remedios: That Fallen..

Kelart: Sir. Pavel, deploy your soldiers at once to find her!

Sir. Pavel: ...that's won't be necessary.

Kelart: What?

The smokey mists slowly dispersing through the battlefield and the others saw the the two demi-humans who's still standing on their own grounds, the Astral Waltz's effects were now over and the transparent scythe is gone. The Demon King's holding his broken mask and his clothes are slightly burned up while Alfie, her forehead's bleeding and there's a deep scratch on her left shoulder.