•2҉•

Now Playing:
Waves; by Dean Lewis
<Full Version>
0:00»——————————«4:01
"It comes and goes in waves, it carries us away."

(Y/N) POV

It's been around 3 hours on this damn bus and I really gotta use the washroom... I'm running straight outta this bus.

I've fell asleep 2 times already and been listening to new music the whole way here. Pretty boring, but I don't mind.

SCREEEEEETCH

The bus comes to a sudden stop and I hear a thud come from the front and yelling. Definitely a girl scream. Whatever.

Since I am seriously peeing myself, I quickly grab my bag and start walking toward the bus' door.

"The new kid's here." The sketchy ass bus driver says and walks off. Probably gonna go jack off or some shit.

"HELLO NEW CAMPER!!!!" A red headed guy stands in front of me- wAiT- the hell- can someone please wipe that stupid face out of existence please? Thank you.

He was pretty tall and had very pretty eyes, I just really like eyes... That sounded pretty off... anyways.

"You must be (Y/-" I held my hand up as a stop signal and glared at him. "Where the living fuck is the washroom." I say trying to sound intimidating.

"You mean the bathroom?" He say suddenly confused. "Yes, you tall ass, slender man, dick headed, prick." The guy seemed a little taken a back by this, but he just smiles afterwards.

"Right this way!" He smiles and power walks toward the washrooms.

"I'll be back with your bags and the welcoming campers!" He says rather happily and excited. All I do is roll my eyes and head in.

It's not as messy as I thought it would be, the mirror was cracked here and there- but nothing major.

I do my business and all that stuff and look in the mirror. Damn. I'm hella ugly.

I pull up my hoodie's sleeves and view my scars and new cuts. I really am fucking useless.

I lift my hoodie up so I can see my stomach- I'd say I'm still a little fat, but nothing a good ol' starvation can't handle.

I put down the sleeves and hoodie and view my face. I have a black eye and a red mark on my right cheek. I lightly touch it and flinch.

Damn... I like like I got beat up by a drunk man. Oh wait... I snicker to myself over my thoughts and place some cold water on my face so it could heal a little.

"OOOHHH (Y/N)!!!! THE CAMPERS AND I ARE HEEEERREE!!!!" Damn it, that dick head is back. "Shut up, your whole existence gives me a headache." I say opening the washroom door.

"Wooaah look at him!" An annoying voice courses through the air. I snap my head towards who ever commented on me. It was a girl with teal hair and huge violet eyes. Obviously she's shorter than I am.

"You look like a murderer, what do you do for a living!?" She exclaimed getting all over my face.

"Can you please get the fuck away from me, I don't need any of this bullshit today." The girl looked at me suspiciously and backed up.

"I'm sorry about her- I'm Neil." A guy with curly brown hair said walked towards me. He had a turtleneck sweater, just without the long sleeves.

Rolling my eyes, I looked over to the other kid who hasn't said a word yet. Some reason his appearance made me want to smack the living hell out of him.

"What are you looking at fucker?" I'm taken a-back by him... how dare this shit head speak to me that way!?

"Oh nothing, just your dick head self." I said flicking him off. He approached me slowly, pulling his hands out of his pockets.

"Listen here you shit head, don't ever speak to me that way or else we'll have a problem." The kid said staring into my dark, empty, soul.

"Good." I say pushing him away and grabbing my bags.

He just rolled his eyes. "Alright kids, how about you show (Y/N) around! I'm pretty sure he'd like that! Isn't that right buddy?" I tug on the red head's collar to pull him to my height.

"Never- and I mean- NEVER fucking assume things about me. Got that prick!?" I state with venom in my voice.

He actually looks terrified for once, looks good on him. "Uh.. langu-" I cut him off by pushing him away and looking back at the campers.

"I'd like that tour now." I say grabbing my bags.

"Ri-Right this way!" Neil says with Nikki walking next to him.

The raven haired guy glared at me as we followed behind. "I never got your name." I say looking at him. "Good to know." He responds dryly. "I'd like to know your name for future "incidents"." I hear him mutter something to himself and sighs.

"Max." He says now looking a head, not wanting to speak at the moment.

I nod and view were we are now. "What is this place?" I ask, clearly puzzled at the building standing in front of us.

"It's the mess hall! We eat here and do camp activities!" Nikki says bouncing around like a frog on all fours. Strange.

"Cool-" I was interrupted by the red headed guy, seriously does he want a death wish..?

"Alright (Y/N)! You'll be staying with Max! And I actually never introduced myself properly, I'm David! The camp councilor, along with Gwen! But she's sick at the moment."

"You gotta be fucking serious!?"