•1҉0҉•

Now Playing:
Rescue Me; by Marshmellow ft. A Day To Remember
<Full Version>
0:00»—————————«4:00
"When I found you, I found me. Lines in the sand, only you can read. My S.O.S, Yeah, you rescued me."

(Y/N) POV

I woke up the next morning by Max pulling me out of my mattress. "Dude! What the fuck!" I say, pulling myself out of his grip. "Get up! The faster everyone's awake, the faster we get to leave this fucking camp." The boy said letting me go.

"I guess your right. Fine- I'm already up. Is everyone else awake?" Rubbing my eyes, Max let's out a nod. "Yeah, David is helping Gwen and QM put the bags in the bus. It's going to be a 8 hour trip." I grabbed my backpack that held all my clothing for these next 3 days.

Max grabs his own bag and swings it over his shoulder. "Let's go jackasses!" Max shouts walking out of the tent and towards the bus.

"Language Max! He's right- everyone on the bus now! We have a long way ahead of us." David smiles patting Max on the head. The shorter camper shoves David's arm always from his head. "Don't touch me!" Max groans trying to fix his hair.

David shakes his head and smiles brightly. Soon, all the campers are sitting down on the bus, ready to go.

Everyone is either talking to each other or, trying to sleep since it's still very early in the morning.

I sat in the very back of the bus- were there was a single seat for only one person to sit. It was quite comfortable since I didn't take up a lot of space.

Max sat in front of me, along with Nikki and Space kid. The bus finally starts moving and the campers start cheering. Hah. Fucking cunts. We'll be back in 3 days.

The first 2 hours of the bus ride was spent looking out the window and occasionally talking to Space kid, who is sitting in the other lonesome seat.

Bumpy roads, tons of trees, and the blue sky melting into a beautiful orange-pink color. That was really all that I was experiencing, my phone is in my backpack so I can't do much.

Maybe I should try sleeping...? Yeah sure- why the fuck not?

-

-

-

Bad idea.

I felt someone, or something, I don't really care at this point, lean against me. I open my eyes slowly and realized it was dark out and most of the campers are asleep.

Turning my head towards the person leaning on me, it was Max. What the fuck. He does know we both can't fit here? Well actually we can since I've very skinny... but still!

He was sound asleep on me. I didn't want to wake him up though. Rolling my eyes, I glance back at the seat he was previously in. Noticing Nikki was sleeping on it like a dog would sleep on its bed. Great.

Guess I'm stuck with Max for the rest of the trip. I have no idea how long we've been on the road for, should I ask David? Or is there anyone else awake.

I glance around the bus and noticed the weird hitler looking kid was up. He seemed to be drawing on a notebook or some shitty thing like that.

"Hey... Hey..." I whisper over to him. He seemed to be too focused on his drawing to even notice me. "Hitler...!" I whisper shout at him. No response. "Hey, your art looks great." I sat with my voice a little raised, but not a lot.

"Oh thank you!" He snaps at me with a proud smile. Jesus fucking Christ what's wrong with this dude. I'm so going to murder him when I get off of this damn bus.

"How long have we been on the bus?" The kid looks down for a second and counts his fingers. He then raises his left hand and hold up 4 fingers.

4 fucking hours. 4 more to go- at least we're almost there. I thank him and try to get comfortable in my seat again, but it's hard when there is a guy literally leaning on my shoulder.

I'd say about 30 minutes later, the raven haired boy stirred awake and look at me. "O-oh Hey..." He stuttered out while quickly getting off of me. "Sup." I say looking away.

"Sorry for sleeping on you... Nikki took up the whole seat an-" "it's okay dude, I understand. You can go back to sleep if you want. I might try to sleep later since I couldn't really do that cause you where sleeping." Max simply nods and lays his head back on my shoulder.

This time I feel the weird thing in my stomach again. Why wasn't I feeling this when he was asleep? Now that I know he's okay with this- somehow I feel weird.

I try forgetting the feeling, but it was still bugging me. Max on the other hand- was making it worse. After he placed his head on my shoulder, he might have accidentally grabbed my hand in the process. I've been patiently waiting for him to let go. Never happened.

So now I'm sitting here on the bus. Next to Max, while his head on my shoulder, and he's holding my left hand. Fucking fantastic.

Please let this trip end. I'm pretty sure my face has been on fire for quite some time now. Not my fault I'm like this.

But I've come to the conclusion that I can't escape from this boy. My feelings might change, but not in a while. So I'm stuck with a ittsybittsy crush on Max now.

I just have to try my best to not make my feelings for him grow. Who knows what could happen! Just thinking about this makes me mad. Remind me to kill that hitler kid after this. Maybe that'll soothe the anger.

Yeah. Totally soothe the anger.