•6҉•

Now Playing:
gone girl; by Iann Dior ft. Trippie Redd
<Full Version>
0:00»——————————«2:16
"I fell in love, same time that you're fallin' apart."

(Y/N) POV

I groan in frustration and open my eyes, about to snap at the people who caught me. To my surprise, it was Max.

"You could have died you asshole!" Max says staring at me with a scared expression. "Sorry, but I really just want this whole thing to be over with." Max just holds me tighter to his chest.

There's that weird feelings again. My face feel like it's radiating heat at the moment too... why did Max catch me? I thought he wanted me dead!

Taking a quick glance at the boy who held me bridal style, his face held a small blush. I kinda like this feeling- STOP IT- OH MY FUCKING HELLING GOD. (Y/N) you aren't gay- you're just straight. Maybe if I kissed Nikki I would realize I'll never be gay.

~

Max POV

Why would he try to kill himself! I know he seems edgy and all that, but why? He deserves so much love... am I falling for this piece of shit...?

HELL NO! I just felt like I needed to protect him or some shit that makes sense in this situation.

He probably hates the fact I'm holding him still. I'll give it a few more seconds and I'll release. But I can't catch feelings towards him. We hate each other and I'm pretty sure he hates me twice as much as I do.

~

(Y/N) POV

Max finally decides to put me back down after a while of him holding me. I'd be lying if I wish he didn't hold me longer, what's wrong with me. "We should head back to David..." The taller, raven haired camper said. "Ye-Yeah..." I stammer back.

It was a quiet way back to the camp trail. When we both returned to camp and saw David standing there bitting his nails. "(Y/N) YOU'RE BACK!! THANK GOSH!" David said running over to me and giving me a warm bear hug.

Okay, now I can get used to this for sure. I don't hug back cause I don't really know how. So I just let it happen.

"I just noticed something... You haven't eaten anything since you got to camp dumbass." Max says standing next to me. David looks at me with both eyebrows raised.

"Well you gotta eat something- come on!" The councilor grabs my right wrist and starts dragging me towards the mess hall. During this, I was wincing and might have let out a whimper of pain. I tried to keep a straight face, but the more he pulled, the more my eyes would start to tear up.

Max noticed me wince a little and I think he looked a bit worried. "Hey David, could you maybe uhm... let go of (Y/N)? He looks a bit uncomfortable." David looked back and noticed the painful face I held. He quickly let go and apologized.

Shortly, we arrived inside the mess hall. All the campers where already asleep so it was just David, me, and Max. Nikki left right when they found me.

David grabbed a leftover tray that was supposed to be mine. "Well I'm going off to sleep, alright? As soon as you're done eating go straight back to the tent." And with that, David waved Max and I goodbye and left.

I started at the tray, the thought of eating or anything related to food made me want to throw up. "Well... are you gonna eat? We aren't leaving till you do." Max said puking his phone out of his pocket. I guess he was serious about that.

I pick up the fork and poke at the potatoes in front of me. I just couldn't... think about it this way just a small bite and you get to go to sleep!

Sighing, I lift up the fork with the potatoes on it and stare at it. I inch it closer to my mouth, but my stomach isn't cooperating. Shit. Fuck. Bitch.

I quickly drop the fork and run out of the mess hall towards the washroom. I bust into an empty stall and hunch over, throwing up.

"(Y/N)!" I hear Max enter the washroom. I feel someone patting my back, who I assume is him trying to help.

After I throw up the contents in my stomach I wipe my mouth with my hoodie sleeve. "Holly shit dude... you look terrible, in a sick way." Max says sitting down on the floor next to me.

I slowly turn my head at him and feel my eyes tear up. Not again, I've already cried so many times today... I sit in front of him and let some tears slip out.

Max wraps his arms around me and pulls me close to him. He rubs my back slowly trying to comfort me which works a little. "I'm s-sorry-" "What are you sorry for. Silly?" Max pulls me away so he can look at me.

"For be-being such an ah-asshole to you, an-nd everyone in this ca-camp..." He just slowly shakes his head. "You don't need to be sorry for anything (Y/N). It's all fine. But I think you gotta be honest with me at the moment."

I look up at him with a puzzle expression. Be honest with what exactly?

"I know this might be a shitty question to ask... but are there any problems at home that causes you to act this way...?" Max asks looking away from me.