•8҉•

Now Playing:
Focus; by Bazzi ft. 21 Savage
<Slowed Version>
0:00»———————————«3:05
"I'm 'feeling like a star, if you think it,
then you are."

(Y/N) POV

I spoke wayyyyy to fucking soon. Turns out we are in fact, going to an amusement park. But get this- it's not the only thing we're doing.

I heard from Space Kid, that dude with the fish bowl on his head, we'll be staying at a hotel for 3 whole days! Thank god!

I'll get more into it later, but right now I'm packing things for tomorrow. Today is just a chill day and stuff. I'm not in the mood to get out of the tent what-so-ever.

Rustling around the tent, Max was still searching for his worn down, now burned to crisps, bear.

"Still looking for that bear, huh?" Chuckling, Max nods. "I can't leave without him. It's to precious and irreplaceable." Silently cursing to myself, I glance at him. "What if... just saying, your bear was burned down and kicked into the lake?"

Scratching the back of my neck anxiously, I look away and wait for Max's answer.

Unexpectedly- Max is laughing a ton, why though? "OH MY GOD- HA- I KNEW IT!" Max tumbles on the floor. "YOU TOOK MY BEAR AND DID EXACTLY THAT!" I'm very confused at what's happening... Should I worry?

Swiftly, Max gets back up and looks at me. "All this time... I thought I could trust you!" "In my defense, it was when we where hating each other." "Well I obviously still fucking hate you! You just added fuel to the fire! YOU ASSHOLE!"

The taller tent-mate storms out of the tent, probably to find the burnt bear that's floating around the lake.

I really shouldn't have done that, but like I said many times before- it was payback for when he shoved me. This is just warning for him at this point.

I'd say about half an hour passed and still no sign of Max. I've contemplated about looking for him, but he'd probably snap at me again.

"OOOOOOOH CAMPERS! HEAD TO THE CAMPFIRE FOR SOME NEWS!!" An annoying voice beamed though outside the tents.

Zipping up my bag, I head out to the campfire and sit down next to David. "Hey (Y/N), have you heard about our trip the camp is going on tomorrow!" "Yes David, Its the only thing the campers are talking about."

The overly excited councilor smiles and watches the rest of the campers take a seat on the logs. I saw a camper with their hood up, but I immediately knew it was Max since he's the only camper with a blue hoodie.

I couldn't really see his face, since he was looking at the ground. Should I apologize? He'll have to face me either way when it's time to sleep. I'll just wait till later.

"As you guys know, tomorrow we will be going on a field trip! Gwen and I have talked to a bank and decided to give us the money Campbell room from us when he was the owner of this place. Turns out it was a lot of money so we decided to treat you all with a vacation!"

The campers cheered on for the trip. The campers quiet down as David continued to speak.

"And also, Gwen and I assigned everyone a partner they'll stay with during the whole trip! Which means you and your partner will be sharing a hotel room!"

Everyone sitting on the logs turn to look at David and groaned. Hell, even I groaned at this. I could have escaped this hell if I just wondered off.

Gwen pulls out a piece of paper from her back pocket and unfolds it. The happy councilor next to her quickly takes the piece of paper from her hands.

"This is the list of campers together. If there's a problem- too bad." Gwen says walking away, probably to go hang out with her "boyfriend" or some other shit.

David clears his throat and stands up. "Neil with Dolph, Nerris with Harrison, Preston with Nurf, Space kid will be staying with me and Gwen, since he is most likely to wonder off without even knowing it. Ered with Nikki, and lastly- Max and (Y/N)."

"Fuck!" I say out loud on accident. "Language (Y/N)." David says patting my (Y/H/C) hair. "It's just for 3 days! No worries! I'm sure you'll have tons of fun."

Tons of fun my ass. "Go finish packing! Dinner will be ready in an hour campers." The tall, slender, councilor says power walking towards the mess hall.

Sighing heavily, I walk back to the tent and see Max slouched down on his mattress. I decided I should just try talking to him. He can't go the rest of this summer ignoring me.

"Max." The raven haired jerk snapped his head towards me. "What?!" He hisses at me with anger. Jesus fucking Christ. He's PISSED!

"Listen, I know what I did was pretty fucked up." I paused and he gave me a look that signals me to continue. "But when you shoved me, it brought me back to when my stepfather did it to me at home. I was so pissed at you. For my revenge I decided to mess with you with something you treasured the most. Believe me, I didn't know that bear was that big of a deal until you told me about it."

I heard no response from Max, I guess he has nothing to say... "I just wanted to apologize for it..." I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder and I took a glance at the hand on my left shoulder.

"It's fine (Y/N), I deserved it. Just don't do another shitty thing like that." "I won't unless you do it first." He lets out a dry chuckle will I just slowly smile.

I don't smile at all- it's a big no-no for me. Last time I did was when my stepfather was nice to me for once- which was 4 years ago.

"CAMPERS! TIME FOR DINNER!" David's voice boomed through the air like always. Max grabbed my hand and pulled me off of his mattress. "I know you can't really eat... since, 'ya know, but I'll get you some water."

I slightly nodded and he let go of my hand, I forgot he was still holding it- damn- why did his hand feel so soft? UGH OKAY EW- Why am I thinking like this.

Just forget it- I can't think about this right now.