•4҉•

Now Playing:
Goodbyes; by Post Malone ft.Young Thug
<Full Version>
0:00»————————————«3:28
"Don't tell me to shut up, when you
know you talk to much."

Max POV

Mr. Honeynuts! Where is he!? Without him I won't be able to sleep. Well shit... I gotta find him.

I get off of my mattress and look around on my side of the tent. I search the cabinets, under the mattress, hell- even under my dirty clothes.

Where the fuck could he be? I sigh and sit on my mattress. Unless (Y/N) took him... he's sleeping though- fuck it.

"(Y/N)." He groans but he doesn't answer me. "(Y/N), wake the fuck up or I'm gonna smack the hell outta you." I say slightly annoyed now.

"What..." (Y/N) says annoyed that I woke him up. But I couldn't care less about his sleep.

"Have you uhm... seen a stuffed animal somewhere?"

~

(Y/N) POV

"Have you uhm... seen a stuffed animal somewhere?" Max says obviously meaning the bear I stole from him.

"No. Fuck off." I say closing my eyes again trying to avoid him. "(Y/N) I'm serious! Have you seen a stuffed bear anywhere in this tent?" The boy said more desperate than ever.

Man how much does he actually care about that dumbass bear. Jesus Christ I just want to sleep.

"For fuck sakes Max, I haven't seen a fucking stuffed bear anywhere. Now shut up." I say going back to sleep.

A few moments later I hear sniffling. The hell...? I open my eyes again and look over towards Max's mattress, where he was sitting with a single tear going down his face.

I roll my eyes and ignore him for a few moment before I start to feel bad. That bear probably really means a lot to him if he's crying over it.

Sighing, I decide to sit up. "Max, what's wrong? If nothing's wrong, than stop being a pussy and man up." I asked, even though I know what's wrong.

"Tha-That stuffed bear wa-was the last gif-gift I received fr-from my mother be-before she pa-pa-" Max broke down sobbing. Ah shit... I guess I fucked up this time.

"Hey, Hey, Its Okay Max." I say walking over to his mattress. I may seem like a total asshole and stuff, but he obviously needs to be comforted- nothing else.

I'm still going to throw that bear into the lake, but he'll get over it. I sat down next to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Max..." the taller male slowly faces me with tears still running down his face. "You'll find the stuffed bear eventually, don't worry, okay?" I say trying to soothe his sadness.

"Okay..." he whispers back and looks back down. I feel kinda bad, but then again I hate this guy.

"I'm going back to sleep. Try to get some shut eye." Max nods and lays back down on the mattress. "Good night bitch." I say laying down. "Night." Max says letting out a sob. I roll my eyes and fall back asleep instantly.

The sun was shining brightly and it burned my eyes. I absolutely hate the sun, especially getting sunburnt. That shit hurts.

The first thing I remember was how I was going tog drown Max's stuffed bear. I grab my bag and poked my head out of the tent to make sure there are no witnesses.

I make a run for the dock up ahead where the river is at. Dropping the bag, I picked up the rugged bear and a lighter I kept in my bag at all times. I solute you sir or ma'am, whatever you are.

I lit the bear on fire and watched it burn for a few seconds than kicked it into the lake. I know what I did was fucked up. But what Max did was worse. Fuck with me and I go to a more personal level of fucking around.

I put the lighter back into the bag and I quickly walked back into the tent, where I accident walked into Max being shirtless and only in boxers.

Holly shit.

OH NO... HE'S HOT!

I quickly felt the blood rush to my face and I turned around to avoid eye contact. I have no idea if he noticed me, but I'm just gonna wait till he walks out.

I'd say about 4 minutes pass by and I'm getting pretty bored so I just walk into the tent again, Max was on his phone, fully clothed.

He didn't mention a word to me so I assume he does want to talk. "OH (Y/N)!!!!" I hear from outside the tent.

"Hey fucker. I think someone wants you." Max says not looking up from his phone to face me. I roll my eyes at him and silently curse at him.

"Hey Nikki." I say poking my head out of the tent to greet the short female in front of me. "How did you sleeeeeeeeep?" I shrugged my shoulders and walked out of the tent.

"Well uh- if you excuse me. I'm heading to the fucking washroom." "Why do you call it a washroom?" "Cause that's how my parents used to call it. Plus everyone in my family is Canadian." I say now not wanting to continue the conversation.

Staring at myself in the mirror made me want to throw up. My black eye has gotten a little better, but my face is still jacked up.

I pulled up my sleeves and view my cuts.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

I scoff at myself and pull out the small razor from my back pocket. I keep at least some sort of sharp object on me at all times.

You never know what could happen... anyways.

I press it against my left wrist and cut about 4 fresh cuts now on my wrist.

It fucking burns a lot, but something about it calms me. I have no idea but it does.

My next step of my daily routine is of course, throwing up. I gotta get skinnier, maybe people will see me more attractive.

I hunch over one of the toilets and force myself to throw up. I repeat this process about 3 times and finally get up.

⚠️WARNING OVER⚠️

I wash my hands and walk out of the washroom back into the tent. Max was just peacefully listening to music, completely ignoring the fact I was gone for so long.

I guess I'm that invisible. Which is good. I rather be alone than be noticed. But I really want to start an argument with him... I'll do it later.