•1҉ 3҉•

Now Playing:
R U Crazy; by Conor Maynard
<Full Version>
0:00»——————————«4:01
"There ain't no need to cry no more when you break my heart into 24. I'll pick up the pieces you left. If you think I'm coming back, don't hold your breath."

(Y/N) POV

Mumbling nonsense to myself, I grab my bag and wait for Max to finish with his clothes. As if on que, he walked out of the bathroom with his signature sweater, pants, and shoes- and his fluffy hair I've been wanting to touch for awhile.

"Ready to go? We can stop at the nearest café and get some food." The weary teen nodded and picked up his cyan green bag from the floor.

The alarm clock set on the nightstand read 3:56 and I headed over to the hotel door. "Hopefully nobody notices we're gone." "Well let's face it- everyone is going to know we're gone. The 'new kid' and the 'trouble maker' are missing." Sighing, I nodded at his statement.

"Fuck it. We just have to lay low than and wait for these 3 days to quickly pass by." Opening the door- Max and I shuffle our way to the elevator trying to to make much noise just in case.

The taller, attractive, raven haired male pressed the 'lobby' button and we waited patiently for the elevator to stop.

"So the plan is to get out of here, get some food, find a cheap hotel far from here to stay in, and basically live like that for the rest of our lives?" Max questioned leaning against the elevator's rails. "Pretty much. Unless we go our separate ways after these 3 days pass." "Why would I ever want to separate from y-" Max's sentence was cut short when the elevator let out a a 'ding', signaling we made it to the lobby.

I walked out first while Max followed shortly behind me. Suddenly- I get this feeling I'm being watched so I turn towards my left and see Daniel. Fucking hell dude.

"Ahh! David! So lovely to see you again!" Daniel said with a grin splattered all over his face. Terrifying, if I do say so myself.

"David?-" Max questioned looking at me than back at the 'cult leader' dude. I nudged Max in the ribs so he could shut up. "Oww What the fuck Y/N!" Well fuck you too, you big headed bimbo with a burnt bacon face.

Daniel leaned closer to me and CRACK. His neck made the most unrealistic crack of the century. HOW THE HELL DOES YOUR FUCKING NECK DO THAT!? EVEN MAX CRINGED AT THE NOISE!

"Uhh..." Max pushed Daniel away from me a little bit and got in front of me, as if he was trying to protect my ass or some weird Romeo and Juliet shit like that.

"Listen here fucker. I don't know who you are, nor do I care, but (Y/N) and I are leaving. Terrible day to you." And with that, Max grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the hotel exit doors.

The sudden contact with our hand made me a bit giddy. I felt the blood rush to my face- fucking hell dude.

"You rascals aren't going anywhere." Daniel reaches over and gripped my forearm rather tightly. "Let go, you cultist!" CRACK. "So you've noticed?" Max kicked Daniel on the shin and pushed him harshly.

How is nobody seeing this!? oh- cause it's fucking 4:06 am. Damn. "(Y/N), RUN!" without thinking, I make a run towards the door and see Max behind me running.

"What's that dude's problem? Did something happen yesterday? Why is your name David?" Having enough of Max's questions, I turn around and place my hand on his mouth.

His eyes widened then slowly glared at me. "First of all, I ran into him yesterday and he spilt his drink on my shirt. Second, my name isn't David. There was no way in hell I would tell him my real name. And third- I have no clue, I guess we know he runs a Cult now."

I release my hand from his face and turn around, only to be greeted face-to-face with some boy.

He was rather a little taller than me, maybe just at eye level with Max. He had very pale skin, and freckles that scattered throughout his cheeks with few coating his ears and neck. Black, fluffy hair that kinda looked like David and Daniel's. Please don't tell me he is just like them. He had piercing light blue eyes- even lighter than Daniel's.

"H-hey! I was passing by an-and saw what happened in-in the lobby. Are y-you guh-guys okay?" It was either he had a stuttering problem... or he was just very nervous.

"Yeah, we're fine. Now excuse us- we have a long day ahead of us." Max said rather rudely, while shoving the boy aside. "I'm sorry about him. I'm (Y/N) by the way." The boy smiled shyly at me and reached his hand out.

"I'm Dy-dylan." (Sorry but I had too—)  I reached out to shake Dylan's hand. "Nice meeting you. Cya around." I waved goodbye to the pale boy and went over to Max.

"I don't like him." Max immediately said as I approached him. "Why? He seemed pretty chill." "Mmhmm... whatever you say. Let's go."

-

"How long have we've been walking for?!" I shouted at Max. I have no idea where we are at, nor what time it is. "I think it's been 4 hours." Max exhaled, obviously exhausted.

We stopped by a café on the way here and once we got out we began walking without directions. Which means we are completely lost.

"Let's just get the closest hotel around here and stay there." I say leaning on Max for support. It's burning hot and the fact I have a hoodie on isn't helping. I would take it off, but- you know.

"Fine, there should be one up ahead. Let's hurry the fuck up so we can rest." I nod and sprint up ahead with the rest of my energy. "WHAT THE HELL!? WAIT UP!" Max shouted as he tried to run- which failed cause he was tired.

"Hah! Screw you Max!" I chuckled while I ran back to him.