•➊➐•

Now Playing;
Swim by; Alec Benjamin
<Full Version>
0:00»——————————«2:24
"I'm just gonna swim until you love me."

(Y/N) POV

I pass the keycard on the hotel door and a green light shows up signifying that the door is in fact unlocked. Opening the door, I noticed the lights turned off so I'm assuming the dick head is asleep.

I creep in slowly trying not to make a noise, which fails. I trip over Max's bag and land face forward.

"Motherfucker!" I shout as a trip and ends with a huge thud.

"What the hell... Oh you're back." Max lazily says as he gets up to check on me. "You good-" "Shut. The. Fuck. Up." "Damn- okay." Rubbing my palm of my hand against my face, I attempt to get up and pick up the stuff I dropped.

Taking a quick glance at the clock, it read 1:28 a.m.

"What took you so long? You left me here waiting and I fell asleep." Max pouts and crosses his arms.

I swear to god I want punch him and throw him against the wall while telling him he looks like a faggot, and afterwards tell him I'm sorry and shower him with love an affection.

"Well I'm sorry I have a social life and your retarted ass doesn't." I reply back and hand him the chips and soda. "Ouch! That hurt." "Yeah, what-fucking-ever."

The taller dickhead pops open the soda and chugs it all in one go. Then smashing it on his head and tossing it to the side.

"You did not just drink that whole damn thing." "I did just drink that whole damn thing." He smirks and pulls me over to the bed.

I roll my eyes and lay down next to him and stare at the celling.

"So Maxwell, what's on the agenda for tomorrow." I ask glancing at him from the side. "You mean later today?" "Same thing." He chuckles and pokes my cheek.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I look at him with a "what the fuck?" look, and then I actually say "What the fuck?"

"What? You looked bored and I was bored so it just happened." Max shrugged and sat up criss-crossed on the bed.

"Hey, Max?" "What's up, (Y/N)?" He tilts his head towards me and blinks like the stupid piece of crap he is.

"What if I caught feelings for you." Shit. "I would say, "Oh really? Me too!" Max throws on a sarcastic happy face with a thumbs up.

"I'm being serious, bitch."  This man just does not use his brain. "Me too, whore." He says back with an eyebrow raised.

I shut my mouth and just stare at him. Not doing anything, but looking. He's just looking at me too. So I know that he knows I'm staring. And I know he knows he's staring. So we're both staring.

This silence makes me want to pin him on the wall and kiss him, but then remarkably fail cause I'm shorter than him, and then watch him laugh at me while pinning me to the wall.

These thoughts make me flush with embarrassment and causes me to look away quickly.

I'm not gay! I promise I'm not- I'm just- you know... Having some dumb thoughts I shouldn't be having.

Imagine throwing Nikki against a wall! Yeah that'll work.

...

Yeah never mind, not gonna happen.

Max then lays back down and sighs.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" "Yeah?" "If you were the last person on planet earth, what would you do?" I really fucking think for a moment then stand up.

Max sits up again and looks at me cautiously. Watching my every move as I walk over to my bag.

I grab my sleeping pills and take 3. No water, no food, no nada.

"I thought you didn't take any pills." Max says in a puzzled tone while I walk back over.

"I do, I just usually don't when I'm around people. Really none of your fucking business, Maxwell." I admit, adding the little extra part at the end.

"Jesus Christ (Y/N), I'm sorry I'm concerned about you after all the crap you tried pulling off at camp."

"Yeah whatever bitch." I lay down and face away from him, immediately feeling guilty about what I said to him.

I hear Max sigh and lay down.

I didn't mean to be mean to him... God I'm a fucking disgrace!

"Max..." "What do you want." He says with no emotion in his voice. "I'm sorry... I just don't feel good and I felt uncomfortable with you seeming me take pills."

"No I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked about it." The older male turns over to face me and pouts like a child.

"I didn't mean to make poor (Y/N/N) sad." He teases and I roll my eyes with a slight smile on my face. "You're so dumb." "I know."

I can't say anything but besides I've fallen for this boy. This tall, older, tan, teal eyed, fluffy haired, asshole who always pisses me off. I love him. No- I don't love him- but I don't like him- it's really fucking complicated.

"Hey, Max...?" I say just barely above a whisper.

"Yeah?" He replies lightly moving a piece of hair off my face.

"I think I caught feelings for you."

"Oh really?" I nod slowly to his response.

"Me too."