I'm Min Stachi

His phone vibrated in his pocket... He checked the message.

Korie: "Well, well, well. If it ain't the reincarnate of Stachi. You shouldn't be going around telling everyone this lie about being your own son. I mean who the hell is a YoonGi?"

YoonGi: "What? Who is this?"

Korie: "I'm the man who restored your life. Don't tell me you don't remember. Tsk, tsk, tsk. And after all we've been through. You get shocked to death and burned by my gang without my permission-- I brought you back again."

"What?" YoonGi thought.

YoonGi: "Where is Korie and her mother? What have you done with them?"

Korie: "Don't worry about them. They're safe. All I want is to talk Stachi."

YoonGi: "Why do you keep calling me Stachi?!"

Korie: "Because you ARE Stachi!!"

*Flashback*

"Wow Stachi! They burned you to a crisp. We can't have that, we've got to restore you to your former self. You still have something I want and when you tell me where it is, then and only then will I kill you again!"

One month later after restoring YoonGi/Stachi back to health, the interrogation began...

"You're lying! Where is it?!"

"I don't know what you're talking about! Why don't you ask Chul?!"

"We don't know where Chul is. And why ask him when you are the owner of it?!"

"I don't know. I don't remember anything!"

*scoffs* "How the hell does he not remember? Did that fire mess with his memory? Maybe he's lying to protect his friend...?" He wondered.

"I'm gonna step outside for some air. When I get back you better have an answer for me! One that I want to hear!"

YoonGi/Stachi was left in the make shift interrogation room with a few members of The Warlocks contemplating his escape. He looked over at one of the guys-- trying to grab his attention...

"Psst! Hey! Hey you!"

"What?"

"Could you hand me my wand please. It doesn't like to be left untouched for too long. Can't you hear it weeping?"

"That's what that annoying sound is? *groans* If holding it shuts it up then here!"

The bumbling idiot gave YoonGi/Stachi his wand giving him the opportunity to escape as planned.

....

When the interrogator returned looking down to zip up his pants he was astonished to see that all his men that were in the room had been vaporized.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

*Flashback over*

"I'm Stachi?" YoonGi thought to himself.

Korie: "Hellooooo did your fingers fall off? Meet me at the Dragon's Den in Chinatown. We can talk there. Korie and her mother will be somewhere safely tucked away in the back of the club. Oh and 'YoonGi' I wouldn't tell your brother if I were you. Let's try to keep this as civilized as possible. We both know how much of a hot head he can be."

YoonGi/Stachi squeezed his phone fighting back the urge to break it.

"That son of a b*tch." He said angrily under his breath.