Happy Ending?

One year later...

"Alright class! That's it for today. Be sure to study and don't forget to practice using your wands properly! Have a great weekend!"

"Good bye Mr. Min!"

"Bye Mr. Min!"

The students exited the classroom as Stachi packed his briefcase to leave.

"Good afternoon Mr. Min."

Glancing over at his classroom door, Korie stood with a smile on her face and arms folded.

"Hey! You're here already?" He asked jokingly.

"Well traffic is never much of a hassle for a witch you know."

"Oh sure." He said as he planted a kiss on her cheek. "Are we having dinner with your parents tonight?" He asked.

"Oh, I thought we were eating with your brother and the gang?"

"Nah, he had to cancel. Some emergency came up that he had to take care of."

"Nothing too important I hope?"

"I read his mind over the phone...it's not important. Just got a date with a girl he likes so he gave me the 'it's an emergency' routine."

"Oh! Aww how cute."

Stachi rolled his eyes.

"Have a good weekend Mr. and Mrs. Min!" A student yelled from their locker.

"Thanks sweetie, you too!" Korie answered.

Stachi and Korie exit the school hand in hand...

"Are you happy dad returned your wand in one piece?" Korie chuckled.

"You laugh but he wouldn't give it to me at first because I was dating you."

"Yeah, well he thinks you're too old for me. But it was so sweet of him to return it as a wedding gift." She smiled.

"Haha. Right. Okay, hold on tight."

Korie held closely onto Stachi's arm as he waved his wand in a circle to teleport them off the school grounds.

"So, when are you going to teach me this?" Korie asked.

"When you're mature enough." He laughed.

She playfully smacked him on the forehead as they vanished.

The end