Chapter 1: A Spider in France.

Thanos had been defeated..Stark was gone and the world was still recovering from the snap that wiped half of humanity. A young brown haired boy was standing infront of his aunt holding his suit in his hands as she was gathering supplies for him in a suit case

"May do I have to go? I mean come on.. France? For two full semesters?!"

May turned and smiled slightly as she took his suit and put it in the suit case closing it quickly and struggling for a minute before hearing it click.
"Yes..Nick fury wants you too go too france..something about a super villain and two heroes? Besides it will be fun! Nick highjacked your school and is doing an exchange program! New friends! New experiences! Plus you'll get too use all those french classes I payed for remember? You wanted to"

"Wanted too impress Liz yeah I know may...just..fine I'll go..."

"That's the spirit now hurry up and get ready your flights in an hour and a half"
-------------------
*8 hours later*
Peter had just landed with his class and was sitting in the lobby of the air port, Ned was next too him playing a game on his laptop,flash was standing next too a window talking into his "flash mob" live stream. Several other students were gathered around the teacher struggling too find their luggage. About another hour had passed and Peter was now with his class getting everyone too their assigned homes until further notice. Ned was staying with some guy named adrien, Flash was with chloe, Michelle was with Alya, but Peter he was with a girl named Marinette.
---
Peter walked into the odd bakery and was taken back when a massive man walked over smiling, his voice was deep but soft and slightly scared Peter.
"Ah you must be that boy who's part of the exchange program! Welcome! I'm Marinettes father Tom. My wife's Sabine she's upstairs helping prepare your room with my daughter Marinette"

Peter was taken back at first but understood most of what he said and did his best too respond.
"Sir thank you I'm honoreded, I just want you too know that noththing is going too happen"

Tom laughed and smiled before patting his back just as a small Asian woman came downstairs and smiled looking at peter.
"Ah you must be Peter..I'm Sabine..I'm Marinettes mother..she's upstairs..she's a bit of a..well"
A loud bang followed by an "owe" interrupted her from upstairs.
"She's a clutts but she's a good girl, really shy though".
------------
Just as her mother said that a skinny blue haired girl walked into Peter's view, he couldn't help but stare as he was captivated by her beauty. Shaking his head he smiled.
"H-hello there...m-my names peterer Parker..I mean Peter..it's Peter. "

Marinette blushed and smiled waving shyly.
"Hey there..I'm Marinette..uh I'll show you too where you'll be staying.."

Peter nodded and slowly followed behind her as Tom and Sabine watched, his arm around his wife.
"I like him, he's a good kid..reminds me of a younger form of myself.."

"Oh Tom you say that about a lot of young men..but he is cute I'll give him that"
---------
End of chapter 1.
(Sorry if this is short I'm just crunched for time while writing this due too work and life).