chapter 2: new friends and new enemies?

The next morning Peter had woken up a bit early and gotten himself ready for the day. He peeked into Marinettes room and knocked a but causing her too sit up quickly, her hair messy but cute, her eyes droopy and tired as her shirt strap was slung over her shoulder exposing a black and green bra strap. Peter's eyes shot away as his face was now a Rosey shade of red.
"Uh..well y-you're gonna be late if you d-dont wake up Marinette"

She quickly fixed her shirt and nodded blushing.
"Thank you Peter..I'll meet you downstairs.."

Peter nodded and shut the door before slowly walking downstairs to be greeted by Tom and Sabine.
"Good morning peter. Sleep well?"

"Oh uhm..y-yes sir I did sir. "
Tom laughed And handed Peter a fresh crossaint before looking back at his daughter as she fell with a loud thump.
"Ah there's my beautiful little girl."
Tom said cheerfully as he handed her one as well and sent them out on their way too school.
--------
The first few minutes we're awkward as all they did was walk and eat, finally Marinette of all people was the one too "break the ice".
"How much does a polar bear weigh Peter?

Peter furrowed his brow and looked at her confused. "Huh?"

"Enough too..break the..ice?"
The blue haired girl said nervously laughing as Peter cracked a chuckle and a boyish grin spread across his face.

"That was bad but clever...so..uh..your parents are nice..and your place is pretty cool.."

"Yeah I guess so..but I bet your place in America is pretty cool..so you live with your parents?"

Peter looked down, his smile slowly faded causing her look to turn to worry.
"No..my..uh..my parents died a when I was eight..I was raised by my aunt and uncle but he died a bit later..but I mean I knew mr.stark before he died"

Marinette expression was saddened but ammused at the last portion of his statement.
"I'm so sorry Peter...but wait you knew Stark? Like Tony Stark?! Iron Man?!"

Peter nervously scratched his head and smiled.
"Yeah..I even met Spider-Man once..I had an internship and..yeah.."

"Sure ya did penis!"
Peter flinched and looked back as a dark skinned boy with long hair and a pedo style of facial hair walked up behind him accompanied by a tall blonde hair girl wearing ten pounds of make up. Behind her a dorky red head trying too mimic them.

"You can't believe this nerd! He's just a loser who's trying too make friends by lying about being friends with Stark and Spider-Man"

Marinette looked at the young man and then looked at peter seeing his angered, hurt expression that hinted annoyance.

"Flash what do you want?"

"Nothing dickwad just wanted too come let this pretty young lady know you're a bull shitter"

Peter turned away as Chloe grinned and stepped infront of flash.
"He may be a liar but he is cute... not as cute as you though flashy Pooh"

Marinette grabbed Peter's arm and pulled him across the street ignoring them and surprising him.
"Come on Peter don't listen too them...Chloe is that girl there with the creepy follower and I'm guessing Flask is from your class?"

"Flash and yeah, he's a bully...but oh well.."

"Well I believe you about the internship and meeting Spidey and I think it's super cool! I mean I've met the heroes of Paris but only because they saved my life a few times.."

Hearing that Peter perked up.
"Wait Paris has heroes?"
He was lying knowing there were two heroes in France.

"Well yes. Ladybug and Chat Noir..they save us all the time from akuma attacks"

Peter looked at her confused with a brow cocked.
"What's an akuma?"

"Well..this villain named Hawkmoth uses these butterflies too brain wash people who get upset and gives them powers..I know it sounds weird but I mean..aliens did attack New York Soo.."

"Yeah good point..that was pretty scary...I remember aunt may hiding us in the cellar until everything was calm..she was so worried.."

Marinettes eyes widened as she looked at him.
"It slipped my mind that you're from New York! Oh I bet it was scary.."

Peter nodded but looked ahead as he herd Ned's loud voice taking too alya
Before he herd his name.
"Oh there he is now! Peter!! Come meet my new friend Alya!"

Marinette waved at alya with a faint smile as Alya waved back when Peter got too Ned Alya smiled.
"Ahhh so you're the hunk Marinettes been talking about huh? Ned's told me a lot about you Peter"

"Woah Alya! I did n-not call him a hunk!!"

Alya laughed as Marinette looked away flustered as Ned and Peter looked at each other weirdly.
*Pretty weird how we're only speaking french?*

Peter nodded and sighed
*I know, practice makes perfect though*

*I know right?!*
Ned and Peter shook hands in their secret way as Alya and Marinette argued, until Marinette blushed and looked away as a tall blonde boy walked up and waved.
"Hello everyone..these guys from America Alya?"

Adrien then noticed Marinette and looked away slightly with a sad expression.
"Uh..hi Marinette..."

"Hey Adrien.."

Alya noticed the awkward tension in the air and quickly made herself known.
"Eh hem..yes this is Ned and..I think his name's Peter?"

"Oh uh yeah I'm P-Peter. Peter Parker!"

"Nice, my name's Adrien Agreste, nice too meet ya!"

Peter shook Adrians hand and quickly run past them too catch up with Nino who was waiting with another student.

"Uh well that was awkward..."
Peter exclaimed with confusion and a bit of curiosity.

Alya sighed
"Yeah..Marinette asked Adrien out once and he turned her down because he's in love with someone else"

"Dang...sounds like your situation with MJ right Pet-"
Peter elbowed Ned very lightly causing him too cough a bit. This put a nosey look on Alya's face and a concerned one on Marinettes.
----------
(I know this is bit of a slow burn but the story and action will pick up! I'm kinda putting the miraculous story through minor changes. Obviously there's history outside the show but it won't be big).