7

After what felt like a lifetime of silence I finally turned to Lucy, staring at her. I swear if looks could kill, she'd be dead.

"You have some fucking nerve. You expect everyone and everything to wade on you hand and foot. The world doesn't revolve around you anymore." I spat, angrier than I was before.

Lucy laughed a little and I looked at her, confused. "I think you mean your world doesn't revolve around me anymore." I raised an eyebrow and shook my head in amazement "God you've got some backbone."

I looked away from her and stood up, walking towards the window before throwing my hands up in the air. "You didn't even call when Catty died...."

Catherine, my sister. She died at age 18 after being diagnosed with Leukaemia a year before, leaving her 2 year old daughter without a mother. "You were the one person I thought would never leave me. You didn't call, text or even come to the funeral." My voice seemed to get louder as time went on and I could see that this was the start of a new argument, one that we'd never had before - but it had been bubbling up to the surface and I knew it wasn't going to be pretty.

**Lucy's POV**

"You didn't even fucking tell me she had died!...Steph and Jill told me! So don't you fucking dare bring her into this looking for sympathy! And for your information, I WAS at the funeral. I flew to Texas with Steph but I never got out the car after I saw you and Tobi—"

I hadn't even finished the sentence before Fran walked over to me and smacked me across the face. Well, I deserved that.

I held my face, looking at her in shock. "What the hell Fran?! The fuck is your problem?" I stood up, getting angrier as time went on.

**Steph's POV**

I sat and watched the argument unfold, somewhat entertained, somewhat absolutely horrified. They both had every right to be angry at each other and I was more than ready to step in when a line had been crossed.

"Alright ladies—" I started, standing up and walking forward so I was standing between them. "Put your claws away, we don't want to get blood on Izzy's new carpet..." I pushed them away from each other, standing with my arms crossed.

Izzy finally came in with some drinks and she placed the drinks on the table. "You two don't need counselling. You need a fucking miracle." She said, pouring some water into a glass.