4| make me

Dear Zodiacs,

You are all here together, not because of a coincidence but because the universe put you together, there is something bigger than you that is causing this hell like earth. You however, have to work together. I am not one of them and I pray that this letter should reach you but whos to say it will. Tomorrow when you wake up, you will wake up somewhere's you won't recognize and whatever they tell you about me, please don't believe them, the rest is true just not whatever they say about me- pretend to believe it. They're not bad people they just got it wrong, and if you do what they say it will distract you from stopping the apocalypse for the rest of mankind. There is a book, you'll recognize it when you see it, find me, see what they think I did, and find me. It will be hard but we can do this together, I promise you. I swear on my life I didn't do anything, save me zodiacs. I can't tell you my name but I will tell you my initials, when you find me I will explain everything- I swear.

signed, a.n

Taurus read the note and then glanced up at the zodiacs, gesturing them to gather around.

•••

The woman behind me was picking up her pace, I had to pretend I was useless for just a few more minutes until I found something, after 10 more minutes of running I grabbed my rope and swung my self up on the bar holding the restaurant flag, I quickly climbed higher hitching on to other rods until i was at the top of the building, this was childsplay to me. I looked down to see the girl scaling the wall, trying to reach me.

"let me help you there" I said snidely

I shot down my rope, curved it and latched on to her ankle, swinging her upside down. I hauled her up, in shock I saw myself, Taurus Torpaq, I gasped and let go, watching my body fall limp as I hit the ground.

Taurus jolted up, her head throbbing and she didn't recognize where she was just as the note promised. She was sleeping to the left of two other king sized beds, with Virgo and Capricorn being the farthest from her. She raised her a head a little to see the other two a bit better, and peered around the fully white room. She flinched when a tall woman burst the door open and stalked in with a clipboard, her heels clicked against the snow coloured linoleum. She smiled at taurus and tapped her pen against her clipboard, instantly waking up the two others in the room. They blinked and rubbed their eyes in shock of their blinding surroundings.
"Greetings, earth signs" the woman started "I'm your trainer; Gaia"
"Why should we need a trainer?" Capricorn retorted
"To practice your powers, silly" Gaia giggled, pulling a few curtains back revealing different things
"What powers do we have?" Virgo inquired, skeptical
"Well all of you have different powers," Gaia explained "Taurus can manipulate the earth around her, Virgo can summon new forms of earth to her own will and Capricorn can create shields and weapons of reinforced tree roots"
"I guess that's cool" Taurus beamed, excited to try things out
"There are a few more powers you have, our systems sensed it but couldn't identify it so our training will also consist of trying to figure out your new powers.

•••

"hello..?" Gemini was hazy and the bright light wasn't helping her focus on anything really.
She looked over to see her two other air counterparts, laying on the left to him and she jolted up, trying to see what was going on. In the corner of the room, there was a male with electric blonde hair reading a book. He glanced up to see Gemini and snapped his fingers, the other girls woke up slowly but surely. Once everyone was up and attentive, the man centred him self in the room.
"Greetings air signs," he said robotically "my name is Haize"
"Good morning Haize" Libra beamed
"I'm here to train you so you can master your powers," he said "Gemini, you have the ability to create gusts of wind and also take all the oxygen out of a room, Libra, you have the ability of flight and levitating other objects and life forms and Aquarius, you have the ability of chronokinesis, which will be the hardest to train so I wish us both luck."
"Sounds like a plan," Aquarius said, falling back on to the bed and trying to sleep
"Wake." Haize said and she unwillingly snapped up "I should mention, you all also have undetected powers so we should also try and figure those out soon"
"When do we start" Libra said, clearly more eager than Aquarius
"Right now."

•••

"Fire signs!" unlike the other groups, the fire signs were up and begging for their questions to be answered, "allow me to explain myself"
The red haired female perched herself in the middle of the room, the fire signs had to have their arms chained to their beds for their uncalled erratic behaviour.
"My name is Liyab and I am your trainer," Liyab cleared her throat "Aries, you have the ability to control and summon fire, Leo, you have full control over the sun and Sagittarius, you can turn into a living, breathing ball of fire"
"that's all?" Sagittarius jokes
"I'm glad you said that," Liyab explained "you have powers that our systems are unable to identify but they are there, part of your training will be to uncover them and find your full potential working for us."
"Cool." Aries said
"More like warm" Leo laughed at his own joke
"Hm, humourous."

•••

"Where is everyone?" Pisces asked himself, looking around the pure white room and only seeing Cancer and Scorpio
"Greetings," A man with very light blue hair said as everyone woke up, "my name is Euri and I'm your trainer"
Cancer looked at the man in awe, he wore all white and the Zodiacs did too apparently.
"Oh my mistake," the man blushed "I forgot to mention the trainer of what!"
The zodiacs waited in anticipation
"Cancer, you have the power to absorb and manipulate water-"
"woah woah wait slow down," pisces' eyes were wide "POWERS?"
"yes, Scorpio, you have the ability to manipulate ice and snow," Euri explained "and Pisces, you have the ability to manipulate gasses and mists"
"That's really cool," Scorpio said sarcastically "now where are our friends."
"You will see them in time, but for now come and practice what you can."

chapter five will be out soon! i really hope your enjoying the book; don't forget to vote :)