23| digging for fire

i reread this entire book so i could get a good idea of what to write about and how did you guys enjoy it oh my god

-

"Hey guys!" Aquarius chirped, Pisces ran up and she walked past him and seemingly hugged nothing "I missed you too, but it was only like thirty minutes, babe"

"Quari?" Sagittarius waved a little bit in an attempt to get her attention

"Sagi!" Aquarius seemingly pushed past the invisible Pisces and wrapped her arms around a second invisible figure

"She's in a different timeline" Their teacher came to realization 

"So she's here, but she's not" Pisces frown put a damper on everyone's mood

"Yeah," the teacher replied "but its possible to save her"

"Let's get on that now please" Pisces begging eyes were impossible to say no to

"Okay, I need to get Mrs. Caldera- the spells teacher, ill be 30 minutes"

So the teacher left and the 12 were left alone for a while. 

"Can we talk, as a group?" Scorpio said, scowling at Leo

Leo let out an exasperated sigh, knowing what it was about and unafraid to defend Libra and himself, but they did need to talk and he knew it.

"I'm listening to whatever you wanna say, chief" Leo retorted, a cheeky smirk painted over his mouth

"Guys we have bigger problems than your silly little dispute" Pisces argued "Quari is  gone and we don't know for sure if she's coming back"

"You're only concerned about that because she's your girlfriend," Cancer sneered, which took everyone by surprise  seeing as that random outburst was completely out of character for cancer "stop being selfish, talking about our conflicts will probably help us"

"Sorry there are just voices in my head that sound like you guys, isn't that weird?" Quari said randomly 

"SHE CAN HEAR US!!!" Pisces exclaimed, more fever in his voice than ever before "QUARI YOU'RE IN THE WRONG TIMELINE, COME BACK TO US"

"Something's wrong..." Aquarius said following pisces' outburst "you guys aren't really my friends"

Now everyone was focused on Quari.

"Hey, don't come near me," Aquarius began to back up and was seemingly pulled by nothing "hey, don't do that, it hurts" 

More remarks similar to that were spewed from her mouth as pisces stood in awe, unaware of what he was supposed to do. Quari screamed andblood began to spew from her arm and the blood never pooled on the floor but just dripped and dissapeared.

"Quari, come back," Pisces whispered "do what you did last time to get there, we're here waiting"

Pisces was near tears, he didn't like seeing anyone hurt, let alone his girlfriend of 8 years. He couldn't bear the sight of her in pain, and he couldn't do anything, his attempts to comfort her were futile, that was until she snapped back into their reality.

"The moon signs..." Aquarius muttered weakly as Pisces ran to her immediately "they're no good"

And with that she collapsed.

-

Pisces fashioned a bed out of a few chairs in the area and laid the short girl down on them and returned to the group who was about to start bickering. They all sat criss cross applesauce in a circle, Aquarius just behind pisces.