24| panic

"No if I'm dead, then you can't redo something,"  Aquarius said "maybe I just left?"

"Or maybe since you were time travelling, you couldn't be there because you were where you were?" Pisces propounded 

"Or maybe you were going to reverse what happened to us?"

"Not the point, Cepheus and Andromeda murder story. Focus." Taurus redirected the group to the main point of their meet

"Okay yes toss some names and we'll build theories and then make investigation groups for each person" Virgo assisted her friend

"Ophiuchus, Cepheus, or maybe Andromeda really did it?" Scorpio proposed "Or a fourth party we don't know about?"

"It couldn't have been Cepheus because there were four people involved; witness, accuser, victim and murderer" 

"The witness and murderer could have been the same person"

"But the accuser and murderer couldn't have been

"So Andromeda or Ophiuchus, huh?"

"Then why would Cepheus admit to committing the crime?"

"Perhaps to prove his authority over us"

"Or maybe, Casseiopeia isn't dead"

"But Quari her die, there's no way"

"Maybe she was immortal, like andromeda?"

"Maybe all three of them are working together to get our world?"

"Then who was the third party that 'killed' Cassiopeia? It couldn't have been Andromeda because Quari saw everything"

"I don't like that theory," Cancer stopped the debate "there are too many holes, why would Cepheus lock Andromeda away if they were in cahoots?"

"Yeah, and why did he write in the book of the night or whatever that she committed an unspeakable crime or something like that?" Aries added "He could've just said nothing"

"Unless he wanted someone to find it?"

"Maybe the book writes itself, it writes the truth"

"We didn't get to see the rest of the paragraph, it could've said 'falsely accused' and he just wanted everyone to see 'accused', and that would explain why he crossed it out because he knew who the real murderer was"

"And no one else, because everyone else who would've is dead"

"Cepheus evidently works alone," Capricorn "this isn't the first time he's sacrificed his daughter"

"Aquarius, name some greek monsters?"

"Ok uh," She paused to think "Medusa, Sphinx, Cyclops, Chimera, Empusa, Minotaur, Typhon-"

"We know a Typhon, tell us more"

"Typhon was born from Gaia and Tartarus, so basically a mix of earth and hell, and no Olympian would... dare try to... defeat him," Aquarius  trailed off "then how did Hercules let him in his kingdom?"

"Maybe he didn't know?"

"Maybe he still doesn't know"

"We need to find him, but how"

"Let's talk about our Ophiuchus theory?" Gemini suggested "Seeing as finding Heracles is seemingly impossible?"

"Okay, the evidence is there but the problem is he's dead."

"How did he die, Taur do you still have the book?"

"In my room."

"Well, go!" Aquarius ushered as Taurus rushed out

"There has to be a page on Ophiuchus, why didn't we check there when we were trying to figure out what happened to him?"

"Are there other copies of the book, perhaps volumes?"

"I like that idea, maybe one of them is about greek mythology and there's another about hindu or some other option?"

"What constellations are in the Perseus family?"

"Cepheus, Andromeda, Auriga, Cassiopeia, Cetus, Lacerta, Pegasus, Perseus, and Triangulum." Taurus read, leaning on the classroom door, book in hand

"Now which of those are connected to Greek myth?"

"Cepheus, Andromeda, Auriga, Cassiopeia, Cetus, Pegasus and Perseus" Aquarius explained

"They're all possible suspects now"

"We know Cepheus, Andromeda and Cassiopeia and Pegasus is a horse so tell us about Perseus and Auriga?" Libra asked

"Well, Auriga is just a charioteer but Perseus plays a fairly significant role in Greek myths," Aquarius said "he slayed medusa and married Andromeda."

"That's a lead"

"We should talk about the moon signs now," Taurus suggested "what exactly happend Quari?"

"So it was normal for a while, they looked exactly like you guys but then I heard your voices in my head and when they asked if I was okay, I told them that I heard you guys and then they morphed into who we met with Heracles, and then they started walking towards me and then Pice screamed that I should just do what i did to get  there to get back so I did but not without injury" She rambled and threw up the abrasion that tattered her arm, leaving Pisces to wince and hold her hand even tighter

"Why does Heracles trust them then?" Aries asked "And can we trust Heracles?"

"Well he didn't know about Typhon so maybe he doesn't know about them?"

"Plausible, maybe they're  working for Cepheus?"

"Or maybe they want to replace us?"

"Or maybe they're enemies with Cepheus  because they both want our planet?"

"What's causing the apocalypse?" Pisces blurted out

"I see we're changing the subject, but okay"

This is where the Zodiacs were stumped, they had no corroboration of that, it could be anything. Of course they knew it was related to Cepheus or maybe even a different myth but they felt like they were going to find it eventually. So the twelve sat for a while in silence, waiting for someone to have a breakthrough similar to their last debates, to no avail, and then their teacher came back  with Mme Caldera.

"We got her back on our own, you don't have to worry" Taurus said and they all went back to talking.

i've finally returned and hopefully for a while, last chapter was basically just me trying to figure out where i left off but i can say definitively that i know what i wanna do with this book also second chapter today haha 

also WHAT 8.1k READS??????? WHat??/ i love u guys what do you want me to do in celebration right now. right. now.  
a) i'll talk about myself for a chapter 
b) i'll get someone to help me write a chapter (i have a few people in mind)
c)  do a second q&a
d) all of the above

please vote, comment and follow i love your feedback