7| poison

Aquarius' knees were trembling, her lips quivered and her grip on Pisces' shoulders tightened. Instead of comforting his girlfriend, Pisces did something that he had never done before; he leaned down and kissed her. Her eyes went wide and she kissed him back, and that was their first kiss and Aquarius couldn't be happier that that's how it happened. She felt relaxed, which was very different to her previous state which was: worrying a lot about the fate of her newfound friends and boyfriend. She heaved a sigh, relieved because the once sorrowful evening turned happier - but that didn't change the fact that this would distract them from their main goal of figuring out who a.n is.

●●●

While the two final signs, Aquarius and Pisces, had an amazing moment, Taurus and Capricorn were also having a great time. Taurus was dragging her date around the ballroom and he was following her with a smile plastered on his face, pleased to follow her wherever she wanted. They were both elated to be with the other, and when Taurus lead her taller counterpart out of the room he was confused, were they aloud out? Well thats a question that remains unanswered but to their knowledge it didn't matter. As long as they were together, neither of them cared about the rules. Her hand slightly grazed against his, luring him around the seemingly never ending hallways.

"I don't ever want to leave this place" Taurus beamed, twirling around in her dress breezily, Capricorn spun her around and pulled her close. They danced to the faint music in the back.

●●●

Scorpio was fighting back every urge to kiss Sag every minute her head was on his chest, she had fallen asleep peacefully on his chest and he didn't want to disturb her. He thought that she was his soulmate, that they were endgame. Their differences made them similar and he couldn't stop smiling about the fact that he was with the prettiest girl in the entire ballroom. He pulled her closer, if that was even possible and felt Sagi  smile into his chest and tighten her grip on the boy. They didn't know what love was, as fifteen year olds normally dont, but they both felt something more than a schoolkid crush. She was just as happy with him, his sulky stature changed around the black hair girl who was the exact opposite. 

•••

"Cmon," Virgo said worried "whats the matter?" 

Virgo was cupping a crying Cancer's face and he couldn't say anything because his feelings were ambiguous. He wanted to be sad but he was so happy he could be with Virgo "I don't know if my sister is dead or not, Hydra"

"We will look for her while we're here" Virgo promised, moving her hands from his face to his hands and holding them lightly

It was on his mind since Cepheus mentioned that some of their siblings were still alive, and many other zodiacs were curious if it was true for them too. Everyone had a sibling, Aries and Libra were the only siblings in the zodiac group, and they had no clue if they were actually related or just adoptive siblings. 

•••

Gemini was smiling into Aries' chest, after the whole Sagittarius taunting him thing and then he mustered up the guts to do the thing that they both wanted; close the space between them. Gemini was a childhood friend of Sagi and they survived together for the first few years of the apocalypse, but after Gemini didn't come back one day, Sagi thought that she died and learned independence for herself before being tangled up with Aquarius, Pisces and Taurus. Gemini, however was on the verge of death during that period of time. She was captured by some ragtag team of men and mugged and beaten for no reason except for recreational purposes. How did Gemini come across Virgo Leo and Cancer? Well after Virgo was taken to the same hideout, Virgo and Gemini escaped together, and went back to Gemini's camp to find Sagi, but when Sagi was no where to be found; Gemini thought the worst. The next few weeks, Virgo let Gemini stay with her alliance, but a few weeks turned into a few months and then a few months turned into the rest of the apocalypse. She got along swimmingly with her newfound friends and almost forgot about her old friend, but reuniting with her was like ecstasy. The apocalypse didn't bring them together, they had a bond.

•••

Libra nudged her head further into Leo's chest, remembering her life before the zodiacs reuniting, and the apocalypse for that matter. Her brother was older than her by only a few months and even as a newborn, he would strike anger into her pure heart. Even though they didn't get along the greatest, Aries would do anything to protect his sister- even if it meant him dying. She knew this, and wished she could do the same but she had barely any courage and feeling useless was a feeling she was used to by now and even though it hurt her, she knew he knew she was trying. They were both snapped out of their thoughts by an ear piercing scream, echoing through the air.

•••

short chapter, i know im so sorry but i have big plans for next chapter

dont forget to leave a vote, follow me and comment your thoughts and where i can improve my writing! im really trying to make this book... not bad but it's not really working oops so i'm in dire need of suggestions!