2

"I need to talk to you" I said to him as we were headed back to the dorms...

"Go on"

"Ok...so next week, I have to go to the states to get my monthly check up on Monday, I will start doing them again for the next few months, so, yeah" I told him, as I was looking out the window.

"Um...ok I guess. But, Mr, Park and I wanted you and Changbin to start your project next week, to get things over with" Kevin told me as he glanced at me quickly just to look back at the road after a couple of milliseconds.

"Oh, well-" I was about to begin, but he had cut me off
"Why don't we just talk about this tomorrow, after the show, I mean, we are gonna see him there, so we can discuss everything with him, and figure out a plan for your schedule"

I just nodded and proceeded looking out the window, watching all of those cars dash right past ours, clearly trying to go back home to their loved ones who are anxiously waiting for them, most likely with a hot meal prepared for them on the table waiting to be eaten, and families walking with their children hand in hand, smiling happily towards eachother.

I envied them, I admit. Those privileged children that have parents, have people to take care of them, have people that showered them with love and affection. Yes, I did. But, I don't regret my choice of leaving. Sure I could've tried to talk to my parents, but they wouldn't listen, I know because I have tried, and it never worked.

They never understood me, and when they did, they simply just, didn't care.

But, I'm glad I was able to leave from that toxic place.

I was cut out of my thoughts when I noticed that we have arrived at the dorm.

I got out of the car, and slowly walked towards the door, waiting for my manager to catch up.

After we went inside, I took off my jacket and proceeded to walk to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Hey, Ash, do you have your outfit prepared for tomorrow's Music bank performance?" Kevin asked me while walking in the kitchen leaning on the black wood island.

"Yeah, I guess," I replied before I chugged down the refreshing cup of cold water, that gave me a slight headache for a couple of seconds.

"Did you practice the songs you'll perform?" He asked.

"Yes. I practiced all of them, and before you ask, yes I went to the recording studio to sing the cover for tomorrow" I informed him.

" ok then, does the outfit match with the concept of the song?" He questioned.

"Yup, it looks very similar to what Gerard wore in the 'Helena' music video, well you can say it's identical. And it also fits the concept of my song that I will also be performing" I replied to him.

"Ok, well have everything prepared for tomorrow. Make sure to wake up early since we'll have the to be there at around 10:00 am and the stylists still have to do your makeup" he told me before he left to his dorm.

"Guess im all alone, again" I muttered.

I did my nightly routine, changed into my sleep wear, and headed to my bed.

"Tomorrow will be a good day, everything will turn out fine. Just relax" I reminded myself while turning of my lamp, and turning on my red bulb night light, that slightly illuminated my room, with its dark light.

Yes, I'm afraid of the dark, but I can't sleep with a white light on. The only relaxing one I can use is a red bulb night light because it still keeps the rooms slightly dark, but I can still manage to see a little.

I plugged in my phone, set my alarm at 9:00am, and tried my best to go to sleep.

____________________________________

*Author POV*

Hola guys,
I have decided to make this into a book because I realised it was gonna be quite long to be separated into parts. Therefore, here it is. I honestly don't even know where I'm going with this but i hope you guys like it? I'm really bad at writing and explaining things, so if it sounds a little wonky, it's my poorly functioning brain. Also, I apologize for this very short chapter, I will try to write more on the next ones that come...

N E ways,
I'm quite tired, and I will now try to go to sleep.

bye😎✌🏼

Here's a picture of Jaehyun,It had nothing to do with the story, I just thought I should put it here to remind you he is a beautiful being

It had nothing to do with the story, I just thought I should put it here to remind you he is a beautiful being.

Ok, bye bye😎