13

*ASHTON POV*

Entering target, I felt a wave of nervousness enter my body.

'Am I really gonna do this...yes I am.' I thought to myself.

I walked around with a basket hanging on my arm, getting the things that the boys asked me for in the produce section.

After getting everything, I went to the beauty section, specifically for your hair.

I was looking through the dye and got whatever color I could find. I got everything i needed to dye my hair and payed for it all.

When I arrived home I left the food in the kitchen and immediately ran to my room to hide the things.

I changed into something more confortable.
I grabbed a random a T-shirt that was on my desk chair and a pair of sweats that were on my bed.

I decided to stay in my room. I stared at the ceiling thinking about all those comments.

They were getting to me. They always did.

*flashback*
"Whenever you feel like this, please don't do anything stupid that can hurt you...come to me, ok?" I saw the tears in his eyes. I couldn't promise him anything. But I'll try...

I nodded in response.

"I'll always be here for you, always."

"Do you promise?"

"My word is my bond" he held up his pinky.

I stared at it, then connected mines with his...
*end of flashback*

*KNOCK KNOCK*
I woke up...

It was just a dream.

I walked to my door and opened it. Chan was there.

"Hey we finished making food. We were wondering if you maybe wanted to eat with us...if it's ok with you though, you don't have to if you don't want to..." he said while rubbing his nape.

"...yeah sure." I told him with a somewhat smile.
___
*Changbin pov*

I was helping set up the table that conveniently had the perfect amount of chairs all of us.

We all sat down, and saw Chan and Ashton walk in. Chan sat between Felix and I. Ashton was standing there looking for a place to sit until she saw the only other place was between hyunjin and Seungmin, aka in front of me.

She sat down and quietly prepared her plate. I was gonna talk to her until woojin asked me a question.

"So Changbin, where did you guys go today?"

"Oh, um well obviously we went to get her piercing and tattoo. But we also went to the bookstore." I replied.

"Bookstore? Since when do you read books" Jisung intervened.

"I don't, we were just getting something for...you know..."

"No, we don't know. Changbin what are you planning to do?" Asked Chan.

"Well, you see, the thing is...I asked Ashton to help me ask Tzuyu out, and well she said that maybe a poem could work. And since I don't make poems, she took me to a bookstore that sells, well books. We bought a book that could maybe help me, and yeah, that's what happened..."

"Why didn't you just come to us?" Hyunjin spoke up.

"One, cause none of you guys know about girls, I mean you've been single for practically your whole lives. And two, because I know you guys don't like the idea of me being with Tzuyu..." I told them.

Jeongin decided to speak up, "look, yeah maybe we don't like the idea of you dating her, but we can't stop you. We'll support you through any decision you make, even if we know it's stupid" Seungmin smacked his head.

"What he was trying to say, is that, it's your dating life. If you think she's the girl for you, then we can't stop you." Seungmin stayed with a soft smile on his face.
———————————————————————
*Author pov*

Don't kill me, it was major writers block.
My mind can't seen to think of anything. I apologize.
I hope you enjoy it, it's kinda crappy but I'm tryna work with it. :)