12

*Changbin POV*

It was kinda cute.

Seeing her walk around the book store with such a huge smile on her face. I've never seen her smile this much.

She usually just has a small grin, but when she's around things she loves, it's as if a totally different personality controls her. The same thing occurred at the tattoo shop when she got her tattoo and was around that guy.

My thoughts were interrupted when she suddenly appeared in front of me holding a beautifully detailed book.

"Hey! I found this poetry book that might help you, do you think it's good?" She questioned as she slowly gave it to me.

"Mmm...i don't know. I've never really given a girl a poem..." I shyly said while staring at it.

"Well, lets just take it, I read over it, and it has very beautifully written poems that might make her heart go crazy, "she gestured with jazz hands, "anyway, mind sitting here for a while? I'm kinda looking for a book that I've been wanting for a very long time..."

"I can help you find it, if that's okay with you of course..." I told her.

"No, it's fine. You might get bored just looking at books, usually everyone I've ever gone with to a bookstore gets bored, and I wouldn't want that for you" embarrassed she looked down, I could see her hiding sad smile. I felt bad...

"Nah, I'll help you, it's the least I can do. You're already helping me with getting Tzuyu" I nudged her.

She cheerfully looked up. Her eyes shining brighter than diamonds on a chandelier. A crooked smile forming on her lips.

"Alright then! Come on"

We've been here for 2 hours. She's wondering around with a very joyful look on her face. Her smile would get wider every time she would see a book that's caught her interest. She was like a child.

I've never seen this side of her, and I'm sure not a lot of people do. When she performs on stage, her face turns serious, she rarely smiles. In videos of fan signs, she smiles, but not as bright as when she's here.

"You must really love books" I tell her, as we wait in line to pay. She's holding three books, one being the poetry book.

She turns to me with a gentle smile, and softly replies with "I really do."

"How come?" I ask her, genuinely curious and not just because of the awkward atmosphere surrounding us.

"Once my eyes land on the words, my whole world fades away. I get sucked into these imaginary places, that can only be found in books. When I read, it doesn't feel like I'm reading. It feels as I'm living it. I feel the emotion of the character, I hear the voices of the characters. I get so into it, that I forget that it's all sadly fake, that's it's only words on paper. I can travel to different places without having to leave my spot. The only gray area about reading would be getting to emotionally attached to characters. Almost as if they were real people..." she explains.

The look on her face shows her sincere love for books.

"I never knew a person could have such passion for books" I sincerely told her.

"Me either"
_______
*Ashton POV*

We arrived home about 30 minutes ago. I was in my room starring at my ceiling.

What if he thinks I'm weird. I've never explained my love for books to a person cause they never asked, but when he did, I couldn't hold it in.

'I even told him about how I get attached to fictional characters.' I thought to myself.

The boys were in the living room playing video games and just talking.

When they saw me with my new piercing and and tattoo, they were shocked. Of course they asked a couple of questions cause curiosity got the best of them, but I didn't mind. After the small interaction I decided to hide in my room.

*buzz*
I've kept receiving notifications cause my company as-well as JYP announced the small collaboration between me and Changbin.

I saw comments of my fans, tagging me and asking me about it, some saying positive and supportive things. But There were also hate comments such as:
'Really!? Her?!'
'She's not even that good😒!'
'Why would they put such a talented artist(Changbin) with this piece of trash(Ashton)🤢?!'
'I feel so bad for my Chanbinnie 😔'

There were worst ones but I'd rather not get into that...

I tried not paying attention to them, but I can't help but think how right they are. He's such a great artist, and I'm just there.

I didn't cry, I couldn't. I was used to this hate. It was always targeted towards me. Ever since the beginning, even before being an artist, I was hated on.

I don't know why, but I do know that it always gets to me, even if i try ignoring them. I always end up doing something stupid to cope with it.

It was around 5:00pm. I got money, and left my phone to charge. I took my keys and stepped out of the room. I saw the boys paying attention to the tv.

I walked up to them and told them I was going to the store.

"Can you bring back a couple of items, we're gonna start preparing dinner" Woojin nicely asked me.

"Yeah sure" he gave me a list and I was ready to go.

"Do you want someone to go with you?" Jeongin asked.

"Nah, I'm fine." I reassured them and locked the door.

I got into my car, and drove to my second favorite place in the world.

The magical place that brings euphoria into anyone's life by just entering it.

The place where you can find happy teens just messing around with there friends.

Yes, that place,

Target :)
———————————————————————
*Authors POV*

ITSBEENSUCHALONGTIME!!!

Haven't seen y'all since last year😸,
I'm sooooo sorry!

I really don't know what's gotten into me :,)
But I'm gonna try to post as much as possible now! I'll try to keep my word, pinky promise!
(Also the things that Ashton said about books, is what I a genuinely feel, I've never met a person that loves books as much as I do. And I hope I do someday. Books are amazing. They are my favorite things in this whole world. If you have any book suggestions I can buy, please comment some😔)

 If you have any book suggestions I can buy, please comment some😔)

Bye bye🤠