parte tres

~RIIIIING~

"shuhht uuuuuugghhhpppp" I mumbled into my pillow.

~RIIIIIINGGGG~

"uUuGgGhHhh" I try to reach for my phone, until I find it and try my best to press the stop button to shut it off. Mind you, my eyes are still closed, my face is still mushed into the fluff filled pillow, so it took me a while to turn it off.

"finally" I muttered. I slowly turned around and stared at the ceiling, finally realizing that I needed to be at the...whatever it's called in an hour.

I got up, went to the bathroom to do my business, and then showered. After like 10 minutes of showering, I put my hair into a ponytail and stared at myself in the mirror.

"Man...I am so ugly" I told myself in a Cardi B accent. I usually speak like her when I talk in English. It's weird but i grew up in a really ghetto place. Both my parents are Mexican therefore I have no Asian heritage in me. My nationality is Mexican American.

N E way, I walked to my closet and pulled out the outfit I am supposed to wear for the performance. Like, why change there when I can prepare here, and just get my makeup and hair done over there. It saves time...

(Outfit⬇️)

As I finished fixing my tie, my phone started ringing

I answered without checking the caller ID and then i heard yelling from the other line,

"Are you done?!", it was Kevin.

"Yes, I'm walking towards the door now." I answered.

"Ok, cause we only have 20 minutes to get there, and once we do, you only have 10 minutes to get styled" he reported.

"Dope, I'm heading to the car now" I dryly said.

I hung up before he could say anything else and boringly walked to the car.

Once I got in, Kevin started telling me what was going to happen at the showcase.

I just listened to what he was saying while his words were coming out through my other ear.

I just nodded to everything he said as a way of saying "I'm listening" when in all honestly, I'm not.

"Ok and we are here" The driver reported.

We got out of the car and Kevin grabbed my wrist and rushed me to my fitting room.

My stylists started straightening my hair, while the makeup artist was drawing eyeliner on my eye.

Once I finished I went backstage and stood there so the people can put the mic on me.

After this song, I would be up next, and I'm going to perform two songs.