9

*Ashton POV*

~WOAH I NEVER MEANT TO BRAG, BUT I GOT HIM WHERE I WANT HIM NOWW~

My head shot up. Hayley's loud and beautiful voice woke me up.

I squint my eyes, the sun was right on my face...wait, why is-

Holy crap...I'm still outside. And...Changbin is right next to me. How did we even fit? What the heck!

I grabbed my phone and turned the music off. It was 6:48am.

I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT IN 12 MINUTES!

I fell of the hammock and hit my chest in the floor.

"Ow." I mumbled. I got up and dusted myself.

"What was that?" Changbin had awakened.

"Haha, hi...um this may seem weird but I think we both fell asleep on the hammock without noticing...and I kinda sorta fell cause I'm gonna be late to my appointme- WAIT IM GONNA BE LATE, I GOTTA GO. BYE!" I ran to my room, and grabbed what I could find.

(Outfit) ⬇️

I tied my hair up into a ponytail and washed my face and brushed my teeth

I tied my hair up into a ponytail and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my needed items, stuffed them in my backpack and dashed out the room.

"Ah geez!" I bumped into Changbin...

"Sorry...I have to go, I have an appointment and I'm gonna be late if I don't hurry. Make yourselves breakfast or whatever, im gonna come back in about 2hours or so, so don't wait for me" I said while I was walking to the door quickly with him trailing behind me.

"Do you want me to go with you?" He asked.

"No I'm good. It's kinda personal so, I'd like to be alone." I told him while softly, kinda smiled at him.

"Oh ok, see ya later then." He said before I shut the door.

*CHANGBIN POV*

"Do you want me to go with you?" I asked her.

"No I'm good. It's kinda personal so, I'd like to be alone." She told me before she softly smiled at me.

"Oh ok, see ya later then" I said before she shut the door.

I just noticed the small dimple she had on the corner of her mouth. It's not really noticeable, but if you pay close attention, you'll see it's there. As well as her freckles.

I also noticed her very strange taste in clothes. I've never met a girl who dresses like that. It's pretty cool.

But, she won't top Tzuyu. She's soooo pretty, so cute and charming. I've liked her for quite a while, and every time I see her, my eyes betray me and keep me from turning away.

My members know that I like her, but they don't think it's a good idea to date her. We've gone out a couple of times, she knows I like her, and she said she has a liking towards me as-well.

No ones has caught us yet, but I'm hoping to make it official. Someday.

*ASHTON POV*
"Ashton! You're here!" Her doctor said.

"Doctor Harley, it's been a while hasn't it." I said.

"Yes, it has. You've grown a lot, I also noticed you've become famous. You know, I can't tell you what to do, but I suggest you to not work so hard. You've been doing good so far. You wouldn't want to go back to how you used to be, right?" She worryingly said.

"I know. I actually haven't been able to sleep for a while, and I've gotten very small panic attacks, but I'm sure it's nothing. I mean, I'm an idol, it normal...right?" I asked

"No, it's only normal if you make it normal. Yes, you may be an idol, but your health is far more important than that." She softly told me.

"I know, it's just...i can't help it. I'm put under a lot of pressure, and I feel like I need to be perfect so I won't disappoint the people." I truthfully said, while looking down.

"I understand. I know how it feels to be under a lot of pressure, but just know, it doesn't matter what they think, it only matters if you're happy. Now, let's check you up, and then you'll be free to go."

*time skip*

"Ok, everything seems to be fine, you just need to get your medications from the front of the office, and then you can leave. That was all, you can go home now. Remember, next month, come back to so we can be updated with your help. Good bye, and remember to stay healthy." Harley said while waving at me.

"Will do doc. See you next month." I smiles and left

I got home and parked the car. I stayed in there thinking about what she said. She was right, and I knew that, but it's hard to ignore others opinions, I may act like i don't care, but i truly do. I try to not show it though. Harley is like the mom i wish i had. She's more of a mom then my biological birth giver.

I stepped out the car and went inside the house. Everyone was on the couch watching TV.

"Oh, hey your back, how did it go?" Asked Woojin.

"It went well. I just got some medications. I'm gonna go to my room, incase you need me." I informed them before heading to my room.
———————————————————————
*Author POV*

Hello. Hi.

I know, the Tzuyu part was unexpected but I just wanted to shake things up a bit. No hate on twice though, I love them.

Any ways, thanks for reading.

STEAM FEEL SPECIAL AND BULLET TO THE HEART AND DUMB LITTY AND WHO THAT BE!!

bye😌