chapter 4: Sasuke After Doing the Deed

Sasuke's P.oV.

Naruto passes out after I came in him. I stay there watching him. I drag my finger around his nipples and he flinches at the touch. I smirk and kiss him. I pull out and flop down next to him. "I never thought you'd have such a great body to fuck," I said looking him up and down. I got up and headed to his bathroom to take a shower. I can't walk around the village smelling like sex, what would everyone think.

. . .

I'm putting on my clothes getting ready to walk out the door. Naruto's still passed out on the bed, I go ever to him and put the blanket on him. I look at his clock and it says 10:22. I then leave his apartment.

I go to my favorite place to eat because I'm hungry. I have to tell Naruto that what happened didn't mean anything. I can't restore my clan with him. If he thinks it meant something then that could be bad. If the word gets out that I had sex with Naruto it will be hard to find a decent woman. Not like anyone would believe him, I bet they probably think he forced me to do it. I arrived at the restaurant and order my food. Naruto may have been a good fuck but that's all. I got my food and ate it. I left the restaurant heading to go train because it was already noon.

While I was on my way I ran into Sakura. "Hi Sasuke kun, where are you going can I come to?" she annoyingly asked. I didn't say anything because I knew she would follow me anyways. She started talking to me about her day but I spaced out. He'd be okay with it not meaning anything. He doesn't like me anyway so why would he care. I trained for the rest of the day while she just watched me.