chapter 13: Gotta See, Gotta Know

3rd person P.o.V.

"Hey, you wanna see it don't cha. I'd say it's time."

"For what?"

"Come on. You know what I'm talking about. Kakashi sensei's real face."

"Please, this is lame. You can count me out. We finished today's mission, I'm out of here." Sasuke starts to walk away.

"Yeah, your totally right," Sakura said but thought Who am I kidding, this sounds fun.

"What if he has lips," Sasuke stops suddenly, "like a blimp," Sasuke almost faints by the thought of Kakashi sensei with huge lips, "Or maybe buck teeth."

. . .

"Well, this is out of the ordinary. The three of you treating me to lunch," Kakashi says to the rest of team 7 at Ramen Ichiraku as he gets handed his food. "I wouldn't be surprised if it snowed on me." Snow falls on him.

"You know what I mean?" asked Kakashi.

Kakashi gets handed his food. "I wouldn't be surprised if it snows on me today," Kakashi puts his hands above his head, "Or something." He grabs his chopsticks when his ramen blows up.

"Is that the idea?" asked Kakashi.

"You're not going to drop a big pile of snow on me, are you," Kakashi puts his hands above his head, "Or something like that? No, I'm just being silly." Kakashi gets ready to eat his ramen when he gets punch with a red fist.

"Well? Come on. You guys are up to something, right?"

"W-w-w-w-w-what? Are you crazy?"

"Kakashi sensei, please. You've just been out of the hospital. Now, uh, p-please. Uh, why don't you just go ahead and eat."

"Well, all right then. I suppose I should just dig in."

Kakashi gets handed his food for real this time. Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto stare intensely at him with their faces still facing forward. He breaks his chopsticks. Team 7's hearts are pounding, eager to finally see what's beneath their sensei's mask. He starts pulling down his mask. He thinks boy, this looks good. One of them gulps hard.

"Hey, Sasuke. What a coincidence!" Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru pop up out of nowhere. The Genin of team 7 screams.

"Got out of the way, Ino-pig."

"Aw, man, I can't see squat."

"Ha, all done. That was tasty."

"So fast?" the three say.

"Something wrong?"

"Hahaha, no. Of course not. What makes you say that?"

"What the?" Naruto said getting Sasuke's and Sakura's attention. Teuchi and Ayame were both staring at Kakashi. Ayame with hearts in her eyes. Teuchi with a faint blush.

"Okay, now I'm curious."

. . .

"Nothing going to stop me from seeing that face," Naruto declared.

"Yeah, but how? You got any ideas?" Sakura asked.

"We'll just have to tail him around for the day. He'll take off the mask eventually," Sasuke suggests.

"Oh, Sasuke, I swear, you are so smart."

"Oh, whatever. Good plan, captain obvious."

. . .

"He hasn't taken hits mask off all day," Sakura wined. "He has to some time off the day, " Naruto says with a sigh. "Well, why don't we try splitting up," Sasuke suggested getting tired of this.

Sakura went first, lost him. Naruto went next, came back with nothing. "How hard can it be following someone around?" Sasuke asked cockily. "Well, why don't you give it a try teme."  So Sasuke went last, when he came back he said, "I got bored following him." They all sigh tiredly.

. . .

The genin of team 7 are standing with the one and only Hinata Hyuga. "It's simple, you use your Byakugan to see through only Kakashi sensei's mask and tell us what you see, " Sakura explains her plan to Hinata. "O-okay, I underst-stand," Hinata informs them. Hinata looks over at Kakashi sensei, "Byakugan!" she says activating her Byakugan. "AAHH!" she screams then faints. "Like that helped, " Sasuke commented. "That makes me want to see it even more, " Naruto also comments.

. . .

Team 7 is standing by the gate getting ready to go on a mission to help out at a farm.

. . .

Team 7 is spending the night at a hot spring. After Naruto's failed attempt at getting Kakashi's mask off it was time to try Sasuke's plan. Naruto and Sasuke are in the hot springs hoping that Kakashi would take off his mask when he got in. While Sakura's on the girls' side, not getting to see anything.

"I cant wait to see what Kakashi sensei's face looks like," Naruto says excited, jumping around in the water. "We haven't seen it yet so calm down and stop jumping around, you're going to slip," Sasuke told Naruto. "Yeah, yeah," Naruto says walking over to where Sasuke was sitting to sit next to him. When Naruto got a bit closer he slipped and fell into the water.

When Naruto opened his eyes he saw that he had fallen on Sasuke. His head laying on Sasuke's chest. His legs on either side of Sasuke's waist. His butt resting right on top of Sasuke's cock. They stayed like that a while until they hear Kakashi going out to the springs.

"I'm only going to be in here for a bit," Kakashi tells them as he steps out of the steam. What Naruto and Sasuke saw surprised them but didn't surprise them at the same time. Kakashi still was wearing a mask. Naruto and Sasuke were done with him so they got out of the hot springs. Sasuke also had to take care of a problem that popped up one minute ago.

. . .

After their mission was over and they failed to see Kakashi sensei's face, they were ready to go back home Naruto asked, "What's under your mask?" Kakashi replied, taking off his mask, "Another mask."