chapter 10: Getting the News

Naruto's P.o.V.

It's been a week since me and Sasuke made up. Lately, I have been acting a little weird I would randomly start to get tired, cramping, mood swings, food cravings, throwing up, headaches, light-headed, and dizziness. I've getting worried so I'm going to go and see Lady Tsunade today.

I'm walking to the Hokage tower when I came across a box with the background of the road. "What are you doing, Konohamaru?" Konohamaru jumps out of the box. "Haha, bet you didn't know I was in there," he yells. "No I really didn't," I say sarcastically. "Hey Naruto, I've been training a lot and I bet now I can even beat you," he says proudly. "I highly doubt that." Then all of a sudden he punches me in the stomach and I cough out blood. "Haha, see I told you," he says then walks away. I wipe the blood away and continue on my way.

. . .

I'm sitting on the hospital bed waiting for Granny to start doing the test. "What are your symptoms, Naruto?" she asks walking in. "I've been really tired lately, getting stomach cramps, I've been kind of moody, I usually throwing up in the morning, I get headaches, and I feel dizzy sometimes. Oh and I've all of a sudden started eating tomatoes a lot and this morning when I was walking here Konohamaru punched me in the stomach and I cough up blood," I told her. "Hmm, well something comes to mind but it's impossible," Granny said talking to herself. "What is it Granny," I ask. "Oh it's nothing like I said it's impossible but I'll still do the test with the other test," she tells me.

. . .

I'm sitting on the bed waiting for Granny to finish as she uses her medical ninjutsu. She has a shocked face. "So I did the test three times and it came back positive all the time. As impossible as it, you are pregnant."