chapter 12: Being Pregnant is Tough

Naruto's P.o.V.

I'm woken by the sun blazing in my eyes, the birds chirping, and the sound of the villagers. The blinding light giving me a mild headache, causing my vision to go dark and get black spots. Once my eyes adjusted to the light I sit up. The motion made a wave of nausea wash over me. I didn't have to throw up so I just sat there for a bit hoping it will go away. It didn't so I got up to make me a snack. I was getting ready to open the fridge when there was a knock on the door.

I slowly make my way over to the door. I open the door to see Iruka. "Oh, hello Iruka Sensei. What are you doing here?" I ask him a bit confused "Well, I got a day off and I was wondering if you want to go get ramen?" He asked me. "Yay, just let me get ready first," I close the door and change into my orange outfit.

. . .

We're walking to Ramen Ichiraku when we ran into Asuma sensei. Iruka sensei and Asuma sensei started to talk. Nausea from this morning was still there and it was getting worse. I felt like my insides were going to explode. I walked over and lend on a wall a little away from the senseis. I had my hand on the wall, supporting me. What happened to morning sickness, it's not morning anymore. That's when it happened, everything came up. I found the nearest bathroom to wash the disgusting taste out of my mouth. I felt much better after throwing up. The only problem was that my stomach was growing. I came out and saw Iruka sensei looking around, probably trying to find me. When he saw me walking to him he asks, "Where were you?" I replied, "I was in the bathroom."

When we got there I asked for tomato ramen with mayo. (I tried this before I published it and I don't think it's that bad. That's coming from a person who's eaten an entire spoon full of mayonnaise but still. I honestly didn't really taste it.) Weird cravings I guess. Iruka looks at me kind of funny. But he pushes it off and we wait for our ramen. We get our food and say thank you. I got ten bowls of ramen, I usually get five. I get my money out to pay but Iruka stopped me. "I'll pay, I'm the one that invited you out," he tells me. "But I got so much, I don't what to make you pay," I try to convince him. "No, I insisted," he says paying, not letting me say anything else.

. . .

Iruka sensei had to go home and grade papers so I was just wondering around the village. What should I do for the rest of the day? It's only 3 p.m. I stop walking. I could go train. In a few weeks, I won't be able to. I start walking again. Yeah, training sounds good right now.

. . .

I get to the training grounds and start training. After a little bit of training I start to sense someone's chakra. I point my kunai at the bush it's coming from then realize who it was coming from. "You teme, what are you doing spying on me?" I ask. He steps out of the bush. "I wasn't, I came here and I saw you training and didn't want to bother you," he tells me. "Oh, okay." We stay like that for a bit in awkward silence. He then looked over at where I was practicing throwing my kunai in a hidden leaf shape. "You suck at that. Your misses and your hits, " he tells me. When he said that there was like a wave at emotion washing over me and I started to cry. It started out with silent tears falling down my face where Sasuke didn't notice, then it turns into balling. "Wha-Why are you crying?" Sasuke asks, starting to freak out. "Dobe, quit crying," he says, putting his hand on my shoulder. Then I started to yell at him. "Don't touch me teme!" I yell at him, no signs of me crying a little bit ago. "What!? You just started to randomly cry," he yells back at me in confusion. "That's because of you," I scream back. He looks so confused at this point I just started to laugh. He looks even more confused and says, "You know what, I'm done, I'm going home."

I was still laughing will he was walking away. After I was finished, I have this huge headache and was really tired from all the commotion. I decided to go home and get some rest. It was around 6 and that's a pretty good time to go to bed. Especially when there is a little one growing inside of you. Making a small human is really tiring.

Sasuke's P.o.V.

I was on my way home after what happened with Naruto. He was acting extremely weird. He said that Lady Tsunade said it was nothing but what if he was lying. He needs to tell us what's happening. His safety is important. For team reasons obviously.