chapter 15: Sore

Naruto's P.o.V.

I'm woken up by the sound of an alarm going off. I hear Sasuke groan and turn it off. I look up at him and he looks back at me. He ruffles my hair a bit before saying, "We need to get up. We have a mission today." Then it was my turn to groan, "Why do we need to get up now. Kakashi sensei is just going to be late anyway." We both sit up. "We shouldn't get used to being late," he says getting out of bed. "Okay," I grumble, getting out of bed too. When I stood up pain shot through my body. "Aw, Sasuke how am I supposed to go on a mission when my ass is this sore?" He laughs then walks up behind me and says, "Sorry, it's hard not to fuck into oblivion." I jump screeching. "Shut up!" I say, elbowing in the gut.

. . .

I'm limping to the spot team 7 meets with Sasuke. He's walking a little faster than me. "Hurry up, dobe. You're so slow," he said. "Shut up! It's your fault!" We get to the bridge where Sakura is waiting. She jumps to where we're at and grabs Sasuke's arm. Wrapping her arms around it tightly. Jealousy pings inside me. "Hey, Sasuke Kun. Why are you guys walking together?" She asked curiously?

"No reason Sakura-chan."

"Did I ask you!"

"Eh, sorry Sakura-chan."

"Can you both shut up already?"

"Yeah Naruto shut up, you're annoying my Sasuke Kun!"

"Hey everyone!" A puff of smoke appearing behind them.

"Kakashi sensei, you're late!" Both Sakura and Naruto yelled.

"Sorry, I got last on the path of life."

"Yeah right, so what is our mission?"

"It is to find Madam Shijimi cat, Tora." We all groan, not wanting to have to catch that stupid cat.

. . .

My feet have started to swell up with all the running around and the extra weight they're not used to. Not to mention my back has been hurting really bad. That damn cat isn't helping either. Scratching my face and making me run after it.

After running after Tora for a bit I lean on a tree trying to relieve the pain from my back and feet. "Naruto, what are you just sitting around for?" asked Sakura, "Quit being lazy."

"Sorry, Sakura-chan, it's just that everything hurts."

"Why does everything hurt? Naruto you need to stop being such a baka and train so hard where you can't even do a simple mission. Be more careful next time."

"I will."

"What the hell are you two doing just standing there," said Sasuke coming up to us holding Tora. "While you two were wasting time I already got the cat."

. . .

After we reported to grandma Tsunade Sakura had to go home so it was just Sasuke and me waking. We were just walking in comfortable silence.

"What's up with you, you were acting weird today," Sasuke asked breaking the silence.

"What do you mean. How am I supposed to be energetic with my butt hurting because of you," I joked around trying to get him off the subject.

"Yeah but it's more than that... Yesterday while we were doing it I noticed that your stomach looked a little bigger."

"So what you're saying is that I'm fat!"

"No it's just, I feel like you're hiding something from."

"Well, I'm not. I'm tired. I'm going home."

Sasuke's P.o.V.

I watched as Naruto walked away. I can't help be feel like he's hiding something from me. He wanted to tell me something yesterday but he didn't. I wonder what it could be that he wanted to tell me. He also has put on a little weight but I don't understand how he has enough money to pay for that much food. Iruka sensei? That Hyuga girl? She obviously has a crush on him. Could something be going on between them? Could she be bribing Naruto with food to try to get him to like her? Whatever it is I shouldn't care. He can do whatever he wants. But... if that's so then why does it hurt so much to think of him with her?

_________________________________________
Sorry, I haven't posted in forever, and when I do post after a year it not that long of a chapter. I plan on finishing this story and making more on my account. If I ever decided to stop writing then I'd still finish the story I've been working on. I'm just not good with posting on schedule. I've read people's stories where they stop posting because they pushed themselves too much were writing wasn't fun for them anymore and I don't want that to be me. Just for the people wondering if I was still working on this.