chapter 6: Day One

Sasuke's P.o.V

His hot wet cavern, how he tasted, his sensitivity, his moans, striping him of his clothes, the thrill that went through his body while I'm touching him, how his insides feel, the slapping of our skin, thrusting into his plump butt, his walls around my member, how it felt like to cum inside of him. That was all that went through my mind will I was sleeping through the night. When I woke up I had to take care of a problem.

. . .

I'm walking to where team 7 meets because Naruto's better now so we can do our mission. When I got there Naruto was already there and avoiding me. I really need to clear things up with him. Soon Sakura came and flirt with me and wouldn't shut up.

Kakashi finally got here at 8. "You're an hour late," Sakura yelled at him. "Sorry, I got lost on the path of life," he said. "Whatever. So what mission was so important that you couldn't do it without me?" Naruto asked him. "Your mission is to help the farmers pick their plants," he told us. "Why couldn't you do that without me," Naruto pretty much yelled. "Because they have three things that need to be picked," he said like that would explain it.

We're at the farm, Naruto was pulling carrots out of the ground, Sakura was picking strawberries, and I was moving hay. There was a lot of strawberries to be picked, carrots to be pulled, and hay to be moved. It took us all day to finish. No wonder Kakashi said we all need to be here.

Sakura's P.o.V.

We were all tired after we finished. We decided to go to Ramen Ichiraku like always. Naruto tried to stay away from Sasuke for some reason but I don't care I get him to myself. We got what we usually got. I was talking to Sasuke about random thing and I notice that Sasuke kept glancing at Naruto. Why does he keep looking at that idiot, did he do something to him? Naruto finished his Ramen before us like always and started to walk away. "I'm done too," Sasuke said got up and followed Naruto. What is up with them?

Naruto's P.o.V.

I was walking home after I finish my ramen. "Naruto," I turned around and saw it was Sasuke. "What do you want," I asked, already blushing. "I just wanted to make sure you know that what we did meant nothing, that you mean nothing to me," he said with a serious face. "Of course," I said turning around.

He's such an asshole. I can't believe him. Doing something like that with someone means nothing to him. Is he really that shallow. He'll probably go off and fuck some random girls now. I hate him. I just hurts so much that he said that.

Sasuke's P.o.V.

It's a good thing he doesn't care but why did it hurt when he said that. It was getting pretty late because of how long the mission took. I go home, take a shower, and get ready for bed. Why does it hurt that he doesn't care? It really doesn't matter, I need to get so sleep.