Chapter 20 - Can I Trust You?

WARNING! This chapter contains Homosexual moments! If you do not like or feel uncomfortable about Homosexuality, please leave this page. Any Homophobic comments will NOT be tolerated. You have been warned.

Theron grinned as he saw Nebula step out of the ship.

"No, you're not late at all," Theron said, "In fact, you're right on time,"

Nebula smiled warmly, she was flanked with a small army of no more than twenty Tianopians. She wore white armor which contrasted lightly with her dark skin. Her periwinkle blue hair was tied up in a high ponytail. She turned towards the small army.

"Tianopians!" she yelled, gaining the attention of her army as well as a few monsters and demigods, "Help the Earthlings and kill the vile beasts!"

The Titanopians cheered as they pulled out swords, bows, and even some guns from there holsters and sheathes. They ran into the enemy army, slashing hacking at the monsters. The Demigods who were fighting gave a war cry and fought with renewed vengeance. However, there was one threat left.

Krios stalked towards Theron and Nebula, enraged.

"So it seems you have defeated my half-brother and son, but I will destroy you," Krios growled as he unsheathed a large black sword. He wore the same black, starry armor he wore during the second Gigantomachy.

"Krios, good to see that you're up and moving again," Theron said calmly.

"Who is your godly parent? You reek of sea, death and...fire? Which godly scum to you worship?" the Titan asked impatiently.

"That is for me to know," Theron started cheekily, raising his sword, "And for you to find out,"

Theron and Nebula charged, one charging the Titan's right, and the other his left. Even though Nebula was a Queen, she was quite skilled with a sword, and even sometimes fought battles beside her soldiers. The Titan had to choose one enemy, Nebula or Theron. Fortunately for Theron, the Titan turned towards him, making it easier and safer for Nebula to attack. Unfortunately, the Titan turned towards Theron. He would have to distract Krios long enough for Nebula to kill or injure the Titan. Krios lumbered towards the Commander, his ram helmet glinted in the sunlight.

"You will die very painfully, mortal. Nobody kills my son and gets away with it," he snarled, pointing his sword at my chest. However, before he could cut me down, he let out a cry of pain. Nebula was behind him with her sword embedded in the backside of the Titan's knee.

"Stupid girl!" Krios bellowed, plucking the sword from his knee, "You will die painfully right after your boyfriend!"

Despite the circumstances, Nebula and Theron both snorted, amused smiles plastered their faces. Krios raised his foot in an attempt to flatten the Queen into a Titanopian pancake. Theron lunged and impaled Vorten into the Titan's thigh, using his wings to fly around Krios. He raised his sword and swung at the Commander, trying to swat him out of the air.

"Hold still and let me rip the flesh from your bones!" Krios yelled in anger, still swinging his sword around. Nebula danced at his feet stabbing and backing away before the Titan could kick her away.

"Tempting," Theron replied, cutting Krios across the cheek.

Theron wished his sword away and summon his bow instead. He backed away and pulled back on the bowstring, aiming at the Titan's head. He drew in a breath and let go of the string. The arrow flew through the air and embedded itself in Krios's left eye.

"Look!" Theron said, "Orion and you can be twins now!"

Krios ripped the arrow from his eye, but the damage was already done. He was blinded on his left side, making him vulnerable. Nebula realized this and retreated to the Titan's blind side.