Chapter 39 - Finale (Part 2)

"Oh for the love of the Kosmos!" Order snarled as she glared at her older siblings. Their armor was heavily damaged, it would be a miracle if it didn't break off during battle. Yet they stood up straight, their weapons raised and a fiery look of determination in their eyes. "Can't you see that you have lost? I am standing in front of the gods' throne room, once I destroy your thrones you will easily be disposed of. I have bested you all in battle, and you grow weaker with each passing second."

"We have you outnumbered-" Void tried to reason, but she was cut off by Order's dark laugh.

"Don't you understand?!" the Primordial shouted. "Numbers mean nothing to me! I have taken all of you on, and have still come out victorious. Now, where is End, I have some things to discuss with him."

"End has been disposed of," Chaos growled. He looked as if he were ready to pounce. His eyes glowed like supernovas, and a look of utter rage was fixed on his face. "And you will be next, I swear it on the Kosmos."

Order's face broke into one of confusion, and then horror. The Primordial of Destruction paled at her brother's words. "You sent him back? YOU SENT HIM BACK TO THAT REALM?!"

Order was as pale as a sheet, but her anger was flowing off of her in waves. The pure power flowing off of her was nauseating, and the gods looked at one another in nervousness.

"You know nothing of that realm!" Order sneered, her face red with rage. Cracks formed beneath her feet and the clouds above turned grey, her powers answering her anger. "That realm should not exist! It is worse than you can imagine, nobody should even witness that realm's tortures, much less experience them."

"Order, stop this assault and we can talk about the consequences you will face," Void demanded, her powerful voice echoed throughout the sky. She had cuts that still bled ichor, but she would not back down any time soon. "If you surrender now, then we can talk about moving your location."

Order did not back down. Her eyes were alight in a fiery rage and her body glowed with power. A feral look broke onto her face. "I have tried to play fair!" The Primordial shouted, a trace of insanity laced in her words. "I have refrained from using my powers against all of you. It is too late to stop now, I will avenge my brother, and will stop at nothing! Enjoy the fresh air while you can, because you will be spending the rest of eternity faded from existence. Now, if you excuse me, I have a duel to finish. Interfere and I will kill all of your demigod children."

Order turned back to Bellona, who had been honorably waiting to continue their duel. Romans fought nobly. The Goddess's face was pale, but she bravely lunged at the Primordial, who was crackling with power. Bellona raised her sword above her head and brought it down swiftly. It pierced through the air, making noise as it did so.

Order dropped her dagger and raised her hands. In the grey clouds, lightning flashed. Lightning as black as the night struck a building. The gods looked at Zeus, who shook his head. This was not his doing. Just as Bellona's sword was about to slice Order in half, the Primordial caught it in her hands. Bellona's face contorted into one of confusion.

"You have fought valiantly," Order praised, though her voice was still laced with venom. Her eyebrows furrowed in mock pity. "Do not underestimate yourself, Goddess. You never stood a chance in the first place."

As soon as Order finished speaking, a bright light flashed. Bellona's sword trembled before it started fading into a dark black color. The Goddess's face twisted into one of horror she tugged at the sword, struggling to let go of the blade. The dark color crept up the blade like a vine, twisting and twirling until it reached the hilt. When it reached the end, Bellona let out a grunt of pain as the sword exploded into a burst of light. The Goddess was flung backward and into the throne room doors, blowing them off their hinges.