Chapter 35 - Sacrifice

Prophecy:

Order rises from its chains,

End cannot be restrained,

Heroes of the past face ancient evil,

The cost of life shall stop upheaval.

Allies will be unmasked,

And Death will be tasked.

Previously

Ten

The armies stared one another down, trying to intimidate the other.

Nine

They yelled, crashed their weapons on their shields and threw insults back and forth.

Eight

They spat and growled at one another.

Seven

They looked toward their loved ones and offered them one last smile.

Six

They wept.

Five

They snarled.

Four

They screamed.

Three

They raised their weapons.

Two

They charged.

One

And at last, they attacked.

Now

A/N: I didn't feel like rereading and editing this entire chapter, so if you see any mistakes, please comment on them. Enjoy the chapter. I wish you luck.

"The war has started, Lord Ouranos," the boy that had freed the Primordial from his cage told him. The boy had been sent by Order to free the Primordial of the Sky. In exchange, Ouranos would help her take over Earth. "Permission to start Operation Phoenix?"

"Permission granted." the Primordial said, staring at the chaos ahead of him. He had taken down most of the feeble gods in their attempts to delay them, causing the rest to flee.

"Thank you, my Lord." the boy bowed, his shaggy red hair, the color of rich wine, falling into his eyes. He had little to no armor strapped to his body. On his belt hung a sword about the length of his arm. There was also a small pouch that radiated unearthly power. The boy turned around and started walking toward a nearby alley.

"Wait," Ouranos stopped the boy, causing the mortal to turn around, an eyebrow raised. "I never got your name."

The boy grinned like a child who was just gifted candy. "The names Micron, my Lord. Micron Hubbles." And with that, the boy turned and disappeared into the shadows of the looming buildings.

" And with that, the boy turned and disappeared into the shadows of the looming buildings