Friends

I started walking around the park again, and waiting until the park guards to leave, and went back into the forest. I walked pretty far into the forest, wondering why I hadn't seen Splendor yet. I didn't want to go any other direction except straight, because I want to remember the steps and direction. I didn't want to get lost in here. This forest seemed pretty big. I was already about five feet ahead where I was before. It was about 11:30. I stopped, hearing bells.

"Y/n? What are you doing here...?"

I turned around, and flinched. Where did the sound of bells come from? Was it just my imagination? I looked at Splendor, but I didn't see a single bell on him. Strange.

"O-Oh! Splendor, I didn't see you there."

He seemed pretty worried this time, for some reason. What was he worried about. His skin tone also seemed lighter than usual, like as if he's seen a ghost or something.

"Are...you ok? You seem pretty pale."

".....What..?"

"You seem pale. Y'know, a little bit freaked out about something."

"I-It's just, it's darker outside, and there's a lot of...scary things out here, is all."

"O-Oh...well I kinda knew that already."

He sighed, still seeming freaked out about. But what would he be so scared about. I knew that it couldn't just be about the animals at night, could it? What if something else was bothering him? Or maybe he lives by the woods, and hears these so called animals? Maybe that's what he's worried about.

"B-But what are you doing here, Y/n?"

It's kind of embarrassing to tell him that I was looking for him, especially since it was dark out, and you would expect someone to be sleeping at this kind of night. Why didn't I think of that before..?

"I...was looking for you.." I said, blushing nervously, as I stared into those eyes. His eyes were so reflective, but so kind. You knew he had a heart of gold from the moment you saw him. I didn't know how he would react, though. Did I have a crush on him....? I've only met him twice!