~Gifts~

I woke up, seeing that it was about one in the afternoon, and decided to check the mail. But on your front door, there was a box, that had black wrapping on it, with multi-colored polka dots. I picked up the box, bringing it inside, and putting it on a table, before opening it. There were flowers, in every color of the rainbow, as well as a box of chocolates. I smiled, as I was completely flustered. I opened the box, and grabbed a piece, putting it in my mouth, and bit into it, having caramel in it. I moaned softly, as it tasted really good. I then checked my phone for any recent notifications, and saw the usual things of social media, and then a message from Splendor.

Your the sweetest thing I've met, so I decided to give you something as sweet as you~ Flowers are unique, as you are to me, my darling~

I smiled, blushing from the romantic text, and giggling to myself. Splendor was such a charmer~ Gosh, he does things you wouldn't expect, and made me love him even more. He was so kind, and tall. I wonder if I could get on his shoulders, to see how tall he really was. I smiled. We should meet up again. Every hour, since ten o' clock, I've gotten romantic texts.

Your the most beautiful person I've ever laid eyes upon~ 10:00.

I'd love to spend more time with you~ 11:00

I can't live without you~ 12:00

As well as the one I just recently got about the flowers and sweets. Gosh, I was blushing completely red right now, from all of the attention I was getting. Then my best friend, texting that we should hang out, and talk about him. Which, I didn't mind that. It was 1:30. My friend would be here in about thirty minutes. She wanted to know everything about him, and all of sweet things he has done, that I've been talking to her about.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a knock on my door, as I sighed, walking over to the door, and opening it, seeing my best friend.

¨Come i-¨

¨So, what's he like? Have you two kissed? Have you met his siblings yet? Are you going to live with him? Does he-¨

¨Relax (b/f/n), come inside, and I will tell you everything.¨

¨Fine, fine.¨

She said, walking inside, before grabbing my hand, and going into the living room. I sighed, as she practically dragged me across the hallway. She sat down, as did I, and started asking all of the questions.

¨So, what's his name?¨

¨Splendor.¨

¨What's he like?¨

¨Well, he's so romantic! On our first date, he took me to my favorite place, and when I woke up, on my front door, was a box with flowers and chocolates inside, and every hour since ten o' clock, he's been saying the most beautiful and cutest things! He's been calling me beautiful, and saying he can't live without me! I am thinking about living with him.¨

¨Does he have children?¨

¨I don't think so, but I'm not sure.¨

She started asking me all of these questions, with some of these questions being embarrassing, asking the types of questions like if we had did it before, or if we had kissed, and all sorts of questions that I didn't really want to answer. Why would she ask such things? But I guess that was what friends were for, right? To have fun, and embarrass each other. But I couldn't stop thinking about Splendor. We should go to the park or something....No, but.....Maybe a picnic of some sort? A picnic at a park? That sounds pretty fun. I'd have to ask him, though. I grabbed out my phone.

¨What are you doing?¨ (b/f/n) asked.

¨Texting Splendor. I'm gonna ask if we could go on a picnic at the park sometime.¨

¨Can I come with? I want to meet him! Oh, can my boyfriend come too?¨

¨I'd have to ask him.¨

I sighed, texting him.

Hey, would you like to have a picnic at the park sometime? My friend wants to come along, with her boyfriend as well, if that's alright with you.

Of course! It's gonna be a fun group activity! How about today, at 5:00?

Alright, sounds good.

¨He says it's okay. He wants to have one today, at five.¨

¨I'm down for that, let me text my boyfriend and let him know about it.¨

As your friend started texting on her phone, and I laughed, as she was talking about her boyfriend, saying that he likes to pull pranks, and all of that, along with so many pick up lines that he likes to tell her all the time. I smiled, as we had both began talking about our boyfriends, and all the things they have done, and what we had thought about them. We had fun talking, and we had been talking for a while.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Splendor's P.O.V

She wanted me to go to a picnic at the park, with her friend, and her friend's boyfriend. I really wasn't a fan of groups, but I guess if she liked the idea, I liked the idea. I wanted to spend as much time with her, and make her as happy as possible. I hoped she enjoyed the gifts I gave her, as I hadn't gotten a text from her yet from Y/n about the gifts. Maybe she was busy? I didn't really know about her daily routines, so maybe during the picnic she would say thanks. I made the picnic at five, as not many people there had been at the park around that time. So then, it would only be us~ And maybe two others, which I guess was alright. It was fun to meet knew people, after all, as that's how I met Y/n in the first place. She was such a beautiful and magnificent person. The thought of her living with me hadn't left my mind, and I still kept thinking about it. Yeah, Offender came over every now and then, but he's always attracted to women, so the thought of Offender flirting with my Y/n pissed me off. The thought of anybody flirting with my Y/n pissed me off, and angered me. As long as my Y/n's friend's boyfriend wouldn't flirt with her, nothing bad has to happen. Y/n was mine, and I wanted it to stay that way. Nobody had the right to flirt with my Y/n except me. Only I could flirt with her. We wouldn't want any accidents to happen now, would we? Both Y/n and her friend would be terrified, and the look of horroe on Y/n's face, if he were to flirt with her, and I lost my cool. I wouldn't want such things to happen, especially with all the blood that would be there. Humans had contained so much of it~ And Y/n's blood had tasted so good, when I was cleaning off her finger, that was dripping with it. But still, I wouldn't want to reveal such a side to my dear Y/n, either. It all depends on the person, I suppose. That wouldn't have to happen if everything goes to plan. But now I was thirsty for blood~ Especially Y/n's~ Oh, how her blood had tasted just so amazing~ That bittersweet taste was just so fun to experience~ I wanted more of her blood~ It just tasted so good~ But how could I get more of it? Especially if we were at a park, with more people?